• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts Without Special Paper: Options?

Print out P3 receipts and attach a note letting customers know that your official receipts are on order and will be sent once the supplies arrive. Most customers are understanding and appreciate the gesture.
ivebeen4given
Ok, I just found out that you have to have special paper to print your receipts on. Well I dont have a supply order going out and I need to print receipts. I really dont want to have to hand write them on order forms. Is there anything I can do. The receipts you print say something like not valid unless printed with something on the back.

Maybe see if someone in your cluster or your director would give you some.

Yep, I'd buy or borrow some from a cluster mate.

Can you just print out P3 receipts and then get the guarantee info from the OOF on Consultants corner? You would print out the P3 receipt. Then flip over the paper and print the guarantee info on the back.
Is that allowed? Or do you have to use the special P3 receipt paper?

You have to have the paper for it to be considered a valid receipt.

Ok thanks!

When I first joined and had my first party (in November) I didn't know about the P3 receipts, and I live 40 minutes away from my nearest cluster member. I printed out the receipts on plain paper, then attached a note telling the customers that my official receipts were on order, and that once the supplies came I would get them their "official" ones. Not a single person complained, and there were at least a dozen people. I think I used a cute little note starting out by saying, "Thank you for being one of my first customers as I start my new business!" and then continued, explaining that they would get their formal receipt as soon as my supply order arrived. Just an idea...

The back of the Outside Order Form is the SAME as the back of the company-printed receipt.

Is PC going to void a customer's order b/c you didn't print it on correct paper? NO. If it bothers them enough they will contact you - or, better yet, supply you with appropriate paper at no cost to you.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

1. Can I print receipts without using special paper?

Yes, there are several options for printing receipts without using special paper. You can use regular printer paper, adhesive labels, or even email the receipt to the customer.

2. Will the receipts still look professional without special paper?

Yes, with the right formatting and design, receipts can still look professional when printed on regular paper or adhesive labels. Pampered Chef also offers customizable receipt templates to ensure a professional look.

3. What is the best option for printing receipts without special paper?

The best option depends on your specific needs and preferences. Regular printer paper is the most cost-effective option, while adhesive labels can be more convenient and provide a cleaner look. Emailing receipts can also be a great option for digital record-keeping.

4. Do I need a specific type of printer to print receipts without special paper?

No, as long as your printer can handle the size and thickness of the paper or labels you are using, you can print receipts without special paper. It is always a good idea to test print a few receipts before printing a large batch.

5. Are there any disadvantages to printing receipts without special paper?

The main disadvantage is that regular paper or adhesive labels may not be as durable as special receipt paper. They may also not have the same thermal properties, so the print may fade over time. It is important to store receipts in a dry and safe place to avoid damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Whit Meier