• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many September Shows Do You Have?

UGH...a cooking show this month! I'm hoping it goes well and that she gets some great tips. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
jrstephens
I have 2 cooking and 7 catalog shows. I still have some calls to make - I need to get my booty in gear for them. I keep getting machine.:p and we all know they ain't gonna call us back! HA!:D

I have 4 cooking and 1 catalog show so far.....

I have 6 shows and am still making calls. :)

I have 1 cooking and 4 catalogs!

I have 4 cooking shows and hoping to add 2 more.

1 cooking, 3 CatalogI have a few that may turn into catalog shows.

Charlene

I just have to share. I personally have only a couple b/c I haven't had time (I know...I'm bad) to call! But a clustermate has SIXTEEN shows booked. YIKES! I can't WAIT to see her numbers!

Wow thats awesome!! She's gonna have some great numbers!!!

Jules711 said:
I just have to share. I personally have only a couple b/c I haven't had time (I know...I'm bad) to call! But a clustermate has SIXTEEN shows booked. YIKES! I can't WAIT to see her numbers!

WOW!! :eek: I think that is more than some people in my cluster will do all YEAR!! Let us know how it turns out for her - and if she's still alive afterwards!!:p

I have 5-6 in the works, just need to get dates pinned down!

I have 6 Cooking and 1 Catalog......but I know some are waiting for my Fall Preview on the 21st to book their show.......I would like to have 10 shows total in September - but I'm gone the 1st - 11th......so it's gonna be tight!

I have 8 cooking shows and 1 catalog show and am trying to get two fundraisers going thanks to the woderful cookbook idea! I have never done so many shows but I am slow in August so plenty of time to prepare! I CANNOT wait!!!!

2 cooking and 4 days of a fair booth. :eek:

I have 6 cooking and 2 catty shows so far with 2 possible additional catty shows. I have 2 shows this week, so I'm hoping to get a couple more, too.

My goals is 12 shows for the month!!

Right now I have:

1 Catalog
1 Cooking
2 Bridal

Right now I have 2 cooking & 1 catalog, plus an open house I'm doing. I'm not quite sure how many I want to have next month. Normally I would have tried for at least 8 cooking, but I'll be 38 weeks pregnant by the end of the month & don't want to wear myself out--or put myself into labor too early!!!! I'm hoping for maybe 4-6 cooking. October will be catalog shows only, so I really want to get as many points in September as I can for the pans. I only have one cooking & one catalog this month, so I'm really banking on September!

Not Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 4 cooking, 3 catalog, and trying to get others pinned down to a date, and I already have 2 cooking, 2 catalog for October

I have 5 cooking, and 2 catalog so far!! AND have 2 cooking for October already! But still need to get on the phone and get MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Flamingo said:
Not Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sums it up perfectly. I am working on a WOW month for September and I need lots more shows! I am trying for $10K in sales....twice my highest month ever. I'm trying for a big fundraiser and should know if I get it later this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I jalso sent out a mini-catalog mailing today with a call me before I call you postcard so hopefully I'll hear from that as well....

I have 10 Kitchen shows and 1 Catty show. This is the most I have done and I hope to stay on track doing at least 10 shows a month. I am really looking forward to September. :) :) :) :)

I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me the strength. Phil. 4:13

I got about 20 mini-catalogs ready today to mail out tomorrow that I plan to follow up with next week. Then I will be sending out about 50 or so more in the next couple of weeks with invites to my open house in early September.

Do they ever call back??? hahaha. I think I've had a couple of folks call me, but that's about it. :)

As for other fall months, I have 1 cooking in October, 2 cooking in November, and 1 cooking 'maybe' in December. But, of course, I never count the maybes until I have a date!!

I have 6 cooking shows in September, with more phone calls to make. I would like 10, but we will see.

I'm personally freaking out about my daughter going to preschool. I'm at home with her and it's a big adjustment (in my head). Happy for her, but not sure how it will change my life. A few hours a day and she's gone so...not much? So silly, but that is why I haven't booked too many shows. I'm scared to. Dumb or lame excuse? Probably...though I'm not USING it as an excuse, it's really high anxiety for me. After all, she's only been watched by people who love her as much as I do. No babysitters, no daycare...so why should I trust the teacher they pick for her. Not knocking teachers at ALL, just the idea of not being completely connected with the person before they have control over my kid's well-being. ANYWAY...congrats to everyone! The cookware promo is awesome and I WILL get on the phone. I would love to have 6-10 shows.Thanks for "listening".

Right now I have 14 cooking shows (and working to book 2-3 more)...it's going to be a wild ride! :)

leggy

Jules711 said:
I'm personally freaking out about my daughter going to preschool. I'm at home with her and it's a big adjustment (in my head). Happy for her, but not sure how it will change my life. A few hours a day and she's gone so...not much? So silly, but that is why I haven't booked too many shows. I'm scared to. Dumb or lame excuse? Probably...though I'm not USING it as an excuse, it's really high anxiety for me. After all, she's only been watched by people who love her as much as I do. No babysitters, no daycare...so why should I trust the teacher they pick for her. Not knocking teachers at ALL, just the idea of not being completely connected with the person before they have control over my kid's well-being.

ANYWAY...congrats to everyone! The cookware promo is awesome and I WILL get on the phone. I would love to have 6-10 shows.

Thanks for "listening".

I haven't been through this yet, but dread when it comes. Luke has mainly been kept by family too. He has gone to a sitter 2 days but she only has a few kids, so, it is not like a daycare. I know I will be a basket case when the time comes.

I will say a prayer for you.

Well, I'm just getting my business back in gear after letting it slip over the spring/summer so I'm glad just to have the two shows (one other potential if I can get a date set). Still trying to put together an August show to stay active:rolleyes:

Jules711 said:
I'm personally freaking out about my daughter going to preschool. I'm at home with her and it's a big adjustment (in my head). Happy for her, but not sure how it will change my life. A few hours a day and she's gone so...not much? So silly, but that is why I haven't booked too many shows. I'm scared to. Dumb or lame excuse? Probably...though I'm not USING it as an excuse, it's really high anxiety for me. After all, she's only been watched by people who love her as much as I do. No babysitters, no daycare...so why should I trust the teacher they pick for her. Not knocking teachers at ALL, just the idea of not being completely connected with the person before they have control over my kid's well-being.

ANYWAY...congrats to everyone! The cookware promo is awesome and I WILL get on the phone. I would love to have 6-10 shows.

Thanks for "listening".

DS is 3, and begging to go to school (doesn't want to go bad enough to potty train though!:rolleyes: ) and I am dreading it! I feel the exact same way! I am seriously considering homeschooling - I just can't imagine just giving him over to someone else for part of the day! He has never been to daycare - and our babysitter that we use when we have "date-night" is either Grandparents, or a 22 yr old young lady who is a family friend, extremely responsible, and loves him dearly.

I have 3 with dates and I'm hoping for 5 more. I know I have 4 follow up calls to make next week so maybe I'll get those to schedule in September. I have three shows so far this month and I hope to schedule at least three September shows from those shows.

ChefBeckyD said:
DS is 3, and begging to go to school (doesn't want to go bad enough to potty train though!:rolleyes: ) and I am dreading it! I feel the exact same way! I am seriously considering homeschooling - I just can't imagine just giving him over to someone else for part of the day! He has never been to daycare - and our babysitter that we use when we have "date-night" is either Grandparents, or a 22 yr old young lady who is a family friend, extremely responsible, and loves him dearly.

I must be in the minority here! My DD is 2 & will be going to preschool next fall. I'm excited for her to go already! I used to be a teacher, though, so maybe that's why I am not worried about a teacher being in charge of her. She's always been with me or family members--I don't remember a time that anyone BUT family has watched her. But I'm looking forward to her being able to do something on her own all by herself that she gets to tell me about. Plus I can't wait for her to make friends with the kids at school. I babysit my almost 4 year old nephew & will be babysitting his 3 week old sister in 5 more weeks & will have my own newborn in October, so we don't get out much to make friends. I'm just able to go to the library once a week for storytime, that she LOVES. Hopefully I'm not the ONLY person excited for my daughter to go to school!!:D

I have 9 cooking shows and 1 Festival. Great month!!!

Related to How Many September Shows Do You Have?

1. How many shows should I have scheduled for September?

It is recommended to have at least 10 shows scheduled for the month of September to maximize your sales and reach your goals.

2. How many cooking shows should I have compared to catalog shows?

It is recommended to have a balance of both cooking shows and catalog shows. For the month of September, having 2 cooking shows and 7 catalog shows is a good balance.

3. I still have some calls to make for my September shows. How many calls should I make?

It is important to make as many calls as you can to ensure a successful and busy month. Aim to make at least 20 calls for your September shows.

4. What should I do if I keep getting voicemail when I make calls?

If you are unable to reach someone directly, leave a clear and concise voicemail with your name, contact information, and a brief explanation of why you are calling. Follow up with an email or text message if possible.

5. How can I motivate myself to make these calls?

Remember that the more calls you make, the more potential bookings you will have and the more successful your month will be. Set small goals for yourself and reward yourself after each successful call. Also, try to stay organized and prioritize your calls based on potential interest or previous success with the contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heatherbares