• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Because I Don't Have Enough to Do....

You don't need to put a LOT of information in the newsletter, either. When I was better about sending mine out, I would include the host first name, last initial, and guest sales (Betsy L., catalog show, $468 guest sales).
AMTC
Gold Member
..I decided to go back to school - long story, but let's just say starting this September I'll be working my regular full time job with a Health Insurance Company, enrolling in an 18 month mid career degree completion program to FINALLY finish my BS in Leadership (changing my major from English/Writing) AND I'll be trying to keep my PC business afloat.

Does anyone else have a lot of irons in the fire and how do you manage?

I've got a strategy to do 2 cooking shows each month AND to really build up my wedding registry business, and catalog shows. I'm off to a good start with the registry - I've got some people who will be giving me leads, and I've got a good friend who owns a bridal salon, so she's helping out, but I'm also wondering if anyone has a creative way to build their number of catalog shows?

Or am I just crazy for thinking I can do all this?:confused:

Having a plan is the most important thing and it looks like you have that underway. With the bridals you need to keep in touch with the brides to make sure they are letting people know aobut thier registries. Make sure they have lots of cards for their shower invites etc. I have had several orders on mine but still I have not had anyone qualify for registry rewards yet.

Make a schedule and stick to it. When you know what evenings you have classes, plan out your shows and phone nights, too. Make sure you let your hosts know that you're available at xxx times, so they don't expect you to be available at the drop of a hat. Another good thing to have put together is an "office in a binder" that includes information for upcoming parties, past parties, programs PC offers (fundraisers, registry, etc.). That way you can make calls whenever you have 3 spare minutes, and you've got info with you when people ask for it.

Good luck!

That is great that you are going back to school. I work full time in the US Air Force, I do shows when I have time off and starting tomorrow I'm taking a college math class every Tuesday and Thursday. I took have been a bit worried with everything I have to do. I want to make sure that I have time for my husband and son as well.

DMB75 said:
That is great that you are going back to school. I work full time in the US Air Force, I do shows when I have time off and starting tomorrow I'm taking a college math class every Tuesday and Thursday. I took have been a bit worried with everything I have to do. I want to make sure that I have time for my husband and son as well.

Yikes! I don't think I could ever do it if I had kids - I only have to worry about a husband and a cat, and they keep each other pretty good company!:)

Anyone got any suggestions re: catalog shows?

If you send out a monthly newsletter, include a "Top Hosts" section, and list the top host each month for both cooking and catalog shows. Let people know that at the end of the year, the top host for the year in each category will get a prize from you. You don't need to put a LOT of information in the newsletter, either. When I was better about sending mine out, I would include the host first name, last initial, and guest sales (Betsy L., catalog show, $468 guest sales).

Related to Because I Don't Have Enough to Do....

1. What is "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...."?

"Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes for busy individuals.

2. Are the recipes in "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." are designed to be nutritious and balanced meals that can be prepared quickly.

3. Can I find recipes for dietary restrictions in "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...."?

Yes, "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." includes a variety of recipes for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

4. Are the ingredients in "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." easy to find?

Most of the ingredients in "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." are common pantry staples that can be found at any grocery store. Some recipes may require specialty ingredients, but they are easily accessible at most supermarkets.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for the recipes in "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...."?

Yes, "Because I Don't Have Enough to Do...." features recipes that are specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef products. However, you can also use similar products if you do not own Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wmrmgr