• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Manage a Busy Month of Shows to Boost Sales and Earn Rewards?

you are killing it this month! You have 12 shows scheduled, which is more than I have ever done in one month!!! Keep up the great work!9 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, and 1 possible fundraiser for this month. I have been working FT so this month will be crucial. I don't mind knocking myself out for the one month. The difficult part for me is that I have 4 people I need to try to meet with for recruiting interviews too!
nicki25
Silver Member
Ok so I just was going through my calendar and realize that I have scheduled 11 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows for February. I just keep scheduling people thinking about double points for the month and everyone wants the stoneware special. So, here is my question?? Does anyone have any tips on how to keep up with such a busy month of shows???

JUST BE HAPPY!!! That is terrific!!! Put together all your host packets at once. Figure out what you want to make for a recipe and maybe choose 2 or 3 to pick from. If you just pick a couple for the whole month its easier I think.

Wow!!! That's great! The most I had was 5 shows, which I like because I work during the day.

I work during the day too so it is hard especially with a 4 year son!

Last edited:
I am beginning to think "What was I thinking?" I have just recently started working part time everyday at my kids school in the cafeteria during lunch time. I guess if I have everything organized and together it will make it easier.

You can do it! Think of all the money you will make!! :D

What did you do to get all those bookings? Were they from shows or did you call out of the blue??

Just think of the double points for the TRIP!! :)

Plus you will get double points in February. It is the best month to have all those shows!

DO THE SAME RECIPE AT EACH SHOW! That way you don't have to plan it in your head when you are packing or even during the show.

cmdtrgd said:
DO THE SAME RECIPE AT EACH SHOW! That way you don't have to plan it in your head when you are packing or even during the show.

That's a great idea, but hopefully the same people wont be there! lol

I don't think any of the shows will overlap people. So, I will pack for the same recipe and make life easier that way. Some of the shows were booked before Christmas and then as I have done shows in January people have wanted to book for the stoneware. Other people (people that I know from different areas of my life) have contacted me because they have decided they wanted to finally have a show and called me. Everyone that knows me knows that I sell PC. I am always talking about it. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Perfect!!!

Same predicament here... 10 cooking shows, 6 catalog shows. The only thing I did "wrong" is that I scheduled them for Friday night/ Saturday nights. eeek. Oh well, I have the beginnings of the weeks to get ready so I guess that's not too bad. ;)

I have 5 shows/2 catalog shows for March and 4 cooking shows for April so far, too...:eek: :eek:

You guys are awesome! I have a show today, one on FEB15 and one on APR12 but that's it! Oh and maybe a catalog show for FEBI'm hoping I can get some bookings today but it's a small, young crowd so who knows...I'm sure going to try though!

I have 7 scheduled so far plus 2 catalog shows and I also work FT. I just keep saying to myself "double points ... cruise". Might need to call in sick a couple days. :)

Way to go Niki - 14 shows!! I have only 2. But I did get a fundrasier that I am hoping will be big and earn me some big double points.

I hear ya, 9 in Feb for me and this is the most I have done in 1 month but 3 are catty shows luckily and I was hesitant to get any more bookings from my show last night because the rest of my Feb. calander is pretty full aside from shows! Good luck to all with full schedules!

9 cooking shows and 7 catalogs shows here. I am really going to lose it....until I see my paycheck. :)

Wow! Looks like some great February numbers. I have the most shows scheduled for February that I have ever done as well. I let everyone know what my theme was for recipes and offered chocolate chocolate shows. Noone turned me down on that one so having the same recipe every show will definately make it easier.

7 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, 1 possible fundraiser and 2 more people who want to get cooking show dates. I'm working for the cruise so this month will be crucial. I don't mind knocking myself out for the one month. The difficult part for me is that I have 4 people I need to try to meet with for recruiting interviews too!! EEK!

Wow, you guys are awesome! Great planning on your parts because this will really help get you jump starter for earning the trips. It may make you crazy, but it will be SO worth it when you earn a trip!! AND you won't believe what it'll do for your business. Not only will your commission check be HUGE, you'll likely generate even more bookings for future months. This will be a great February!!! Good luck everyone!

I have 8 cookings shows so far and 2 catalog shows. I'm hoping for more. In my February customer newsletter that's ready and waiting to go out (this is the very first time I've had it ready to go before the month even started!) I'm putting the little plea in there to help me out and book a show because it's double points month. I saw on another thread that that generated some extra bookings for people and I figured I'd try too. It feels weird to put it in there, but I've never done that in the nearly four years I've been a consultant. It can't hurt! Even if I don't get extra bookings out of it, at least people will know my goal is to earn the London trip, so it holds me more accountable.

To those who haven't made this plea yet, consider doing it!! It may get you even more bookings. :D

Related to How Can You Manage a Busy Month of Shows to Boost Sales and Earn Rewards?

1. How can I handle a high volume show without feeling overwhelmed?

One of the best ways to manage a high volume show is to plan ahead. Make a detailed schedule for the day of the show and assign tasks to different team members. This will help ensure that everything runs smoothly and no one person is overloaded with responsibilities.

2. What are some ways to increase sales at a high volume show?

One effective strategy is to offer exclusive deals or promotions specifically for the show. This will entice customers to make a purchase on the spot. Additionally, make sure to have plenty of product demonstrations and samples available to showcase the benefits of your products.

3. How can I keep track of inventory and orders during a high volume show?

Invest in a good inventory management system or software to help you keep track of inventory levels and orders. This will help you stay organized and ensure that you have enough products to fulfill orders.

4. What should I do if I run out of a popular product during a high volume show?

If possible, have backup stock of popular products on hand. If you do run out, offer to take orders and ship the products directly to the customer. This shows that you are prepared and committed to fulfilling their needs.

5. How can I make the most of my time during a high volume show?

Prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first. This could include providing excellent customer service, making sales, and networking with potential future customers. Also, make sure to take breaks and stay hydrated to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • KellyTheChef