• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does the 'Mystery Host' drawing work?

In summary, Laura participated in a Holiday Shopping Extravaganza and earned $1287.00 in sales. She advertised a Mystery Host where all the show rewards were given away as prizes and her customers were very excited about the chances in winning. She also increased the chances by ordering more, booking, joining PC etc. and got a great response.
lauradahl
Last night I participated in a Holiday Shopping Extravaganza in our small town with other DS companies. There were 10 booths and we all summoned our local contacts to come shop.
It was a great success! I left with $1287.00 in sales and 3 bookings. My sales were DOUBLE what I did last year at the same event:sing: Here's what I did...unlike last year when I just "showed up".
I advertised a Mystery Host where all the show rewards were given away as prizes...I split them up to draw...and my customers were very excited about the chances in winning. I did the increase the chances by ordering more, booking, joining PC etc. and got a great response. I had taken a flyer from here and tweaked it a little, sent it do Office Depot to make 100 copies (I got 150) and I mailed/passed out/hung up every single one of them!
I am soooooo very happy that I found this site for support, ideas and great flyers! I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks to CS!
I hope this bit of information can help some of you who are doing the same thing!

That is great! Congrats, and thanks for sharing how you were able to do that.

Awesome. You shouldn't have a problem earning ALOT of new stuff with Sell-A-Thon this month. Way to go.

Great way to kick off the holiday season!

Way to go with SAT this month as well. Great job and congratulations.

I'm hoping my luck is gonna run the same today. I'm headed about 75 miles away to do a craft/holiday fair and it should be good. This time, I'm trying to get contacts so I'm doing the Mystery Host of 10 volunteers for $100.00 to get a $1000.00 party, or a $100.00 order will qualify too. I really would like more contacts and hosts in this town so....here I go!

can you post your flier??

Congrats Laura!!! Hope all goes well today.

Yes, I am interested in that flyer! I have two craft shows coming up and the most sales I've ever done is just over $200.

That is awesome! Enjoy those new spring products. :)

Love to see the flyer too! PLEASE! :)

post the flyer again... :)
I have a Holiday booth this weekend...

thanks,

YES please post the flyer! I have two craft shows next week and I'm hoping to expand my business. I still don't know what flyers to put up in my booth or even how I want to arrange it. I was just thinking earlier today about a possible "door prize". Now with this ideal I wont have to worry about a door prize!! Any more ideals would be great too!!:)

I do a craft sale with other DS vendors in november and in april and we have 4 of us and all do around 600 and we have had a good luck with it. I would like to see the flyer as well since I am the planner for this.

Were these orders or cash-and-carry items?

Great job, Congratulations and I would love to see the flyer as well.

I'd love to see the flyer too! I have a booth tonight and I think I'm going to just tell people by word of mouth that it'll be a mystery host show for all who place orders and I'll probably post a sign at my booth. I don't have time to make copies for everyone and I've already done that for the gift sets flyer I plan to hand out.

koima said:
Were these orders or cash-and-carry items?

All orders....I don't really like taking cash and carry with me...I never know what is going to sell.

annew said:
can you post your flier??

OK, just got home again from my second booth. Not as good...didn't expect it to be...but I did get a cattie show and some good orders...almost $300.00 worth with a lot of positive feedback about people glad to know I'm in the area.

The flyer I've posted here I did get from here so I can't take the credit! As mentioned in my first post, I tweaked it to fit what I wanted to do...then I did type up and print the "official rules" to post at my booth so that people definately understood that the original entry required an order and then they could increase their chances after the qualifying entry.

Attachments

• mysteryhost invite.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 501
Awesome job Laura - congrats! :)

can you post your rules that you typed up?

melindag said:
can you post your rules that you typed up?

Nothin fancy, I just didn't want everyone thinking they could enter without an order. I kept the entries with me (tickets) and handed them out as the orders were placed.

Hmmm..can't get it to upload....will be back later to either try again or to type it out here.........

Last edited:
Hi, Can you explain to me how this "Mystery Host" drawing works? I keep hearing about it but I don't know all the particulars. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Erin

What is "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!"?

"Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It is a way for customers to earn free products by hosting a holiday booth event.

How does "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!" work?

To participate in "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!", customers must host a holiday booth event and invite friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products. The host will earn free products based on the sales made at the event.

What are the benefits of hosting a holiday booth event?

Hosting a holiday booth event not only allows customers to earn free products through "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!", but it also gives them the opportunity to share their love for Pampered Chef products with others and potentially earn host rewards as well.

How can I sign up for "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!"?

To sign up for "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!", customers can contact their local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to find a consultant in their area. The consultant will provide them with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful event.

When is the deadline to participate in "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!"?

The deadline to participate in "Big Wa-Hoo for Holiday Booth!" varies each year, but typically it is in late November or early December. Customers should contact their consultant for the specific deadline for the current year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
Wildfire