• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Show Cookware at a No-Bake Show?

In summary, the ice cube demo impressed my Thursday night crowd. I don't understand the ice cube demo, but can someone explain it?
pcheftammy
I have a show next week at a campground, so obviously I won't be using a stove or oven. The host would like a dessert recipe. I can do my cookware talk, but is there anything else I can do?

The ice cube demo impressed my Thursday night crowd...

I don't understand the ice cube demo. Can someone explain it?

You just put an ice cube in the saute' pan (Or any other piece you have) and pass it around so that guests can feel that the sides are just as cold as the bottom. This simulates how our cookware evenly distributes heat so there are no hotspots. Try it with another brand & you will see that the bottom gets cold long before the sides do.

When I do the ice cube demo, I also put a cube in the prep bowl at the same time, and compare at the end. Yesterday, when I did my demo at Home office, they were amazed at the results. Eveidently they had never seen the cube demo, so I impressed even the "experts"!!!!

I take a old saute pan with me the same size as our saute pan and have a race between the two pans. I even give the old pan a head start and the PC pan still melts it quicker. I hold both of them at the same time swirling the cube around while I'm talking about how our pans are made etc. Everyone loves that.

Cook AheadPrecook a cake in your 12" skillet and decorate it at your party!

dhclemons said:
Precook a cake in your 12" skillet and decorate it at your party!

My brownie stuck in the skillet the other day b/c it stayed in it too long, so, if you do one in the skillet make sure you turn it out no longer than about 5 or 10 minutes later. Or serve the cake in the skillet and then it won't matter. It did not really stick, it was more like it just sweated it the pan and did not want to come out for that.

Related to How Do I Show Cookware at a No-Bake Show?

What cookware sets are best for a no-bake show?

For a no-bake show, we recommend using our non-stick cookware sets. These sets are perfect for demonstrating recipes that don't require baking, such as stovetop meals, salads, and dips. They are also easy to clean and maintain, making them ideal for quick and easy demonstrations.

How do I showcase the features of the cookware during a no-bake show?

The best way to showcase the features of our cookware during a no-bake show is to demonstrate how it can be used for different types of cooking. For example, you can show how our non-stick pans can be used for sautéing, frying, and boiling. You can also highlight the durability and heat distribution of our cookware by using it to prepare multiple recipes throughout the show.

What should I include in my no-bake show recipe selection?

When selecting recipes for your no-bake show, it's important to choose dishes that are easy to prepare and highlight the versatility of our cookware. This can include recipes for stovetop meals, cold dishes, and dips. You can also consider including recipes that use different types of cookware, such as our grill pan or dutch oven, to showcase the variety of products we offer.

Do I need to provide any special tools or equipment for a no-bake show?

No, you do not need to provide any special tools or equipment for a no-bake show. Our cookware is designed to be easy to use and does not require any additional tools or equipment. However, you may want to have some basic kitchen tools, such as a cutting board and knives, on hand for food preparation.

How can I make my no-bake show more interactive?

There are many ways to make your no-bake show more interactive for your guests. You can encourage them to participate by asking for volunteers to assist with preparing the dishes, or by having them taste and give feedback on the recipes. You can also incorporate fun games or challenges, such as a blindfolded taste test or a speed cooking competition, to engage your guests and make the show more interactive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • TheFreddiesCook