• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who knew cookware could be a hit at a women's affair booth?

In summary, the "Show the Cookware!" set includes a 10" Nonstick Skillet, a 2-qt Saucepan, a 3-qt Saucepan, a 6-qt Stockpot, and a Universal Lid. It is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The set is also dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longer lasting quality. It is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.
Maragib
At a booth I had this month, which I have to say I have a fab spot (right as they walk in the door they see me) and it is a show called the Women's Affair so a great target audience. I never in a million years would have thought I would have sold a full price piece of cookware, I personally would have never bought them at full price.

BUT I sold 6!!!!!! I sold 3 skillets ( I offered free shipping or free lid) and 3 grill pans (no incentive). I was amazed but once people picked them up they fell in love with that skillet. Plus I was able to talk about it since I use it so much myself. But Shoot!!! And to think I brought them on a whim because I didn't have anything else to display!
So I suggest bringing the cookware to your booths. They can help sell themselves.

Mara

's Tip: Don't underestimate the power of a quality product! If you make sure your customers are getting great value, they will be more willing to purchase at full price. And don't forget to talk up your products - people love hearing stories about how the item has made your life better.

That's fantastic, Mara! It just goes to show that sometimes the products we least expect to sell end up being our biggest sellers. It sounds like you did a great job showcasing the cookware and really connecting with your customers. Keep up the great work!

What is included in the "Show the Cookware!" set?

The "Show the Cookware!" set includes a 10" Nonstick Skillet, a 2-qt Saucepan, a 3-qt Saucepan, a 6-qt Stockpot, and a Universal Lid.

Is the cookware oven safe?

Yes, all of our cookware is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

What is the warranty for the "Show the Cookware!" set?

Our cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your cookware, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Is the cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our "Show the Cookware!" set is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for longer lasting quality.

Can this cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, our cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • The Pickler