• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Kathy's Experienced the Magic of Her New Show Format

In summary, the speaker's director sent out a message today. At the speaker's show last night, she set up two stations for guests to participate in the recipe and shop in the family room. The speaker was able to easily moderate the recipe segment and promote the opportunity for guests to become consultants. She also sold products and received bookings. She then went on to discuss her upcoming show where she will have guests compete in an Iron Chef-style cooking competition with a discount for the winner. The show was a success, with multiple bookings and high sales.
scottcooks
Gold Member
My director sent this out today.(not sure who Kathy is)

At my show last nite, I had set up two different stations; one was ready for those guests who would be helping with the recipe, and the other station was where the guests were going to relax and shop once the food was in the oven - in her family room. I have to add a comment here, the table in the area where the guests would 'eventually' end up, seemed very bare...but guess what...I only made one trip. I carefully selected the products I took to my show, based on these two stations.

It worked like magic!!!
During the recipe segment, I was able to share about the cutlery and stones, Stainless Bowls, Cutting Board, Prep Bowls and Deluxe Cheese Grater. The 3 guests who helped jumped right in and loved being 'on stage' with me. I found it so easy to be the 'moderator' while they were working on their portion of the demo. Once we finished the recipe and it went into the oven, we moved into the family room as they gathered their drinks. As everyone sat down, each 'helper' received an I-slice for being my assistant and I told them in front of the other guests that they should continue this fun for their friends and make some great extra cash at the same time. This was a timely lead-in for the recruiting incentive and I passed around a couple of the knives. We then reviewed the products used for the recipe and I had them circle those items on their shopping list (new consultants or those not familiar with the shopping list could highlight the copy they would use in order to quickly locate the products). I am still using the Deep Covered Baker with a roasted chicken to leave with my host and when I showed this off to everyone...I had them turn to the stoneware section of our catalog and explained about the pricing for next month. I sold two of the Bakers and I know that the bookings I received were for this product.

Then I went into the cookware. I had taped to the two pieces of cookware, the 60% pricing for our February Hosts . This was a huge price slash!! If you don't have any of the higher priced cookware, take a maker and put the 60% pricing on two pieces of cookware in the catalog you are using and have everyone open to that page and ask them to change the pricing on the two products you've identified. (I did the Stockpot and the Double Burner Skillet). I then finished with some 'tools' and we then ate and checked out.

I was able to start at 7pm because I had enough guests in attendance to start asking for volunteers . I had 10 people when we started and 16 by the time we were finished the recipe. Everyone finished eating and I was at my check-out area at 8pm!!!!

During the check-out, I asked each person if they'd like more info about the knives and take an information packet home and then checked with them about scheduling a hands-on cooking event with their friends. While I didn't receive any 'takers' for the opportunity, I did have $1000 in sales and 4 bookings. The one young mom seemed too frazzled for me to spend any quality time with her, so I plan on calling her today and just visiting with her about the products she purchased AND the business opportunity.

I absolutely am in love with this way to conduct my shows and while I won't turn my back on the traditional show, I believe this will be the show of the future for everyone.
Whoo hoo!
-Kathy

Thanks, Scott! I love reading the different ways everyone does their shows while I'm trying to figure out my own style.

I'm trying one kind of like that tomorrow. I'm doing the 30-min chicken and getting 3 volunteers to do the rest. So I will put the chicken in, give them the recipe cards and tell them they must be done with their recipe by the time the chicken is done. At the end of the show, everyone will vote on what's the best and that chef will get 10% off his/her order. Sound like fun?? I hope so!

The three sides are cheesy garlic bites, veggie tray (to sell the knives/mandoline/cuttling board/chopper) and PB Cup Trifle.

Kathy Yellets

I did my Iron Chef show tonight...amazing!!! Everyone had a blast and I got THREE Bookings. The show total (commissionable) was almost $700 and there were no really big orders. I was very impressed.

Oh, I offered 10% off to the winner of the Iron Chef contest. It was great. :)

1. How does the new show format differ from the previous one?

The new show format focuses on interactive demonstrations and hands-on cooking experiences, rather than simply showcasing products.

2. How has the new show format impacted attendance and sales?

The new show format has resulted in increased attendance and higher sales, as customers are more engaged and likely to make purchases after experiencing the products firsthand.

3. What are some specific changes that have been made to the new show format?

Some changes include incorporating more interactive games and activities, as well as allowing guests to participate in preparing and tasting dishes made with Pampered Chef products.

4. Are the products still the main focus of the show?

While the products are still an important part of the show, the focus has shifted to providing a memorable and enjoyable experience for guests through cooking and learning together.

5. Will the new show format be implemented in all future shows?

Yes, the new show format has been well-received and will now be the standard format for all Pampered Chef shows going forward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • ashwee310