• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still do a Power Cooking Show without the recommended cookware?

In summary, a Power Cooking Show Dilemma is a challenge faced by Pampered Chef consultants during cooking shows where they must showcase all products and recipes in a limited amount of time while entertaining guests. To avoid this dilemma, consultants can plan ahead and create a detailed schedule. Some tips for managing a Power Cooking Show Dilemma include practicing recipes beforehand and engaging guests in the cooking process. To make the most out of limited time, focus on popular and versatile products and offer to schedule a separate demonstration for any missed items. If a dilemma still occurs, prioritize important products and recipes, stay calm, and have fun with the guests.
augmommychef
Silver Member
I love love love the recipes for the Power Cooking Show and I am very excited to do my first one in a couple of weeks. However, I do not have the 12" skillet or the stock pot to demonstrate during my show. This month is my kit enhancement month so I know I can get it at 40% off but I am very apprehensive about spending so much money. How do you do it w/out these items? Just use the cookware the host has? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Well there is a lifetime warrenty on the cookware, and I have the 12" SS pan, which I love!!

Personally I do not choose recipes that I do not have the supplies for. Why not stick with what is in your kit? It is more then do-able!!

Sorry --- I am not much help

It is so worth the price! I got mine for my bday last year from my MIL and it's the most used pan in our house!

Borrow the cookware you need from your director or a cluster-mate, if you aren't going to have your own.

the Skillet is one of the main products of the Power Cooking show - there wouldn't really be much purpose in doing it, if you were just going to use any old pan that your host has.....

Agree with what they said. I'm not planning to promote Power Cooking shows anymore, but I still use the recipes at home for myself. And, I use the 12" all the time. I may bring up the Power Cooking show if I can work on the taco recipe as the main dish to serve.

1. What is a Power Cooking Show Dilemma?

A Power Cooking Show Dilemma is a common challenge faced by Pampered Chef consultants during cooking shows. It refers to the struggle of trying to showcase all of the products and recipes in a limited amount of time, while also engaging and entertaining the guests.

2. How can I avoid a Power Cooking Show Dilemma?

One way to avoid a Power Cooking Show Dilemma is to plan ahead and create a detailed schedule for the show. This will help you stay organized and on track, ensuring that you have enough time to demonstrate all of the products and recipes.

3. What are some tips for managing a Power Cooking Show Dilemma?

Some tips for managing a Power Cooking Show Dilemma include practicing the recipes beforehand, using time-saving tools like a food chopper or garlic press, and engaging the guests by asking them to participate in the cooking process.

4. How can I make the most out of a limited time during a Power Cooking Show?

To make the most out of a limited time during a Power Cooking Show, focus on demonstrating the most popular and versatile products and recipes. You can also offer to schedule a separate demonstration for any products or recipes that you were not able to showcase during the show.

5. What should I do if I still run into a Power Cooking Show Dilemma?

If you still encounter a Power Cooking Show Dilemma during a show, don't panic. Prioritize the most important products and recipes and skip over any that are not as crucial. Remember to stay calm, engage with the guests, and have fun - they will appreciate your enthusiasm and energy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefSheryl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies