• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical and Italian Recipes That Feature the Cookware

In summary, the skillet lasagna is a quick and easy recipe that uses the skillet and is featured on the Pampered Chef website. The garlic bites recipe is also easy and can be made with the smaller saute pan or a cake.
elijahstrust
I am going to be doing a show where the toss up for theme is between tropical or italian. The host is wanting to earn the cookware sets so I wanted to focus the recipe on the cookware. It's going to be a large show (lots of guests) so I was thinking a main recipe using the cookware and then maybe a simple quick dessert and/or drink....any thoughts?

Thanks so much :)

The skillet lasagna uses the 12-in skillet, and was very good. Plus, it's a quick way to get Lasagna- versus the 1-2 hrs for normal lasagna. It was the Featured Recipe on the Pampered Chef website last month, so the recipe should be available on CC I'd think.Maybe you could use the smaller saute pan to do the Garlic Bites OR to make a cake!

Look through the old Seasons Best recipes on CC. There are a few tropical and italian recipes in them.

I'm not sure - but I did the Pina Colada Upside Down Cake for a large group of Italian Women and they loved it!:D

Jerk Pork Tenderloin Salad -- you use the grill pan to grill up pineapple, and now that we have the pineapple wedger, you can show that too!

As for Italian, I like the Italian Pasta Stir-Fry, not sure where that recipe is now (which cookbook) though.

esavvymom said:
The skillet lasagna uses the 12-in skillet, and was very good. Plus, it's a quick way to get Lasagna- versus the 1-2 hrs for normal lasagna. It was the Featured Recipe on the Pampered Chef website last month, so the recipe should be available on CC I'd think.

Maybe you could use the smaller saute pan to do the Garlic Bites OR to make a cake!

I offer the Skillet Lasagna with Garlic Bites all the time. It is usually such a hit! It is in the 29 minutes to Dinner CB, so I can usually sell a few of the CBs when I make this. When it is a larger crowd, I add a little extra water and a few extra noodles. Have your host make a salad to go with it.

(Not to mention that the Skillet Lasagna shows the microplane grater for the Parm, either the mandoline or rotary grater for the mozz, mix N chop for the sausage, the garlic press for both the lasagne and garlic bites, shears/prep bowls to chop the parsley, etc.) I love any recipe that shows the Microplane.

I like the skillet lasagna too! Soooooo yummy and easy. Hmmm, might make that tonight now that I am thinking about it!

IF you go to the Consultants Corner: Recipes and Products: Theme Shows: Theme Shows Recipes Archives.... Taste of the Tropics and Cucina Italiana ... should be quite a bit to choose from.

Is there anyway someone could send the Skillet Lasagna and the Garlic Bites recipe? I hear both of them discussed a lot but don't have the recipes. Neither of them is available to download on CC.

Thanks!

Search the files for "Skillet" then search for "Garlic"; they are both there.​

1. What are some popular tropical recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef cookware?

Some popular tropical recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef cookware include pineapple salsa, Hawaiian BBQ chicken skewers, and coconut shrimp. These recipes make use of the versatile grill pan and skewers, as well as the food chopper for chopping ingredients like pineapple and cilantro.

2. How can I make an authentic Italian pasta dish using Pampered Chef cookware?

To make an authentic Italian pasta dish using Pampered Chef cookware, you can use the non-stick skillet to cook the pasta, and the garlic press to mince fresh garlic for the sauce. The pasta can then be tossed in the skillet with the sauce, using the pasta server to mix and serve.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for making Italian desserts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef stoneware baking pan is great for making Italian desserts like tiramisu and cannolis. The non-stick coating ensures that the dessert will release easily from the pan, and the stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat for a perfectly cooked dessert.

4. Can Pampered Chef cookware be used for grilling vegetables and seafood?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef cookware is great for grilling vegetables and seafood. The grill pan is perfect for cooking vegetables like asparagus and zucchini, while the fish turner is great for flipping delicate seafood like shrimp and scallops. You can also use the grill press to add those coveted grill marks to your veggies and seafood.

5. Can the Pampered Chef cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Pampered Chef cookware is designed to be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. The stoneware and non-stick coatings are safe for use on all stovetops and will not damage the surface. However, it is always important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper care and usage of the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dina
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies