• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Italian-inspired Ideas for Your Bridal Shower Luncheon

In summary, the bride is hosting a shower for her friend and the consultant, and there are many food options. The bride is sick, and will be better once she smells food and gets ravenous.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a shower scheduled for the 16th. The MIL of the bride is hosting, and she is a good friend of mine, so if I wasn't the consultant for this show, I would be going anyway, as an invited guest.....
The Shower is at 11am, and so will be more of a luncheon type show. We will be making the new Strawberry Cream Trifle in advance, but I need a good demo idea.......The bride loves Italian, but I don't want to do pasta......she also LOVES the Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites - so, as part of the demo, I am going to guide her as she makes these, and teach her how! (she is pretty much a non-cook) What do I make to go with them? My brain isn't thinking at 100% today, and I just cannot think of what to make.....is there a good Italian Salad recipe I'm not thinking of, but should be?

Ooh- you could just do a big antipasto-type salad and show off all kinds of cutlery, Salad choppers, etc.

Hey - make the Greek Cheese Torta!

That would be good, too. And if you made it with Italian seasoning, it would be Italian. OOH, OOH- add some marinated artichokes to it in the spinach layer.

chefann said:
That would be good, too. And if you made it with Italian seasoning, it would be Italian. OOH, OOH- add some marinated artichokes to it in the spinach layer.

Stop Ann, I'm drooling on my keyboard!

janetupnorth said:
Stop Ann, I'm drooling on my keyboard!

See, I think that is my problem....usually I'd be able to come up with something - but I have absolutely no appetite, and food doesn't even sound good. In my mind, I know that I would usually love all of your suggestions - but today, the love just isn't there.....maybe I should give it another day or two.

It's because you're sick - nothing is appealing when you're sick.You'll know you're better when you smell some food and get ravenous. :)

You can do the new One Pot Creamy Pasta. The Colassal Salad from last year is a good one too - even the Harvest Chicken Salad. Even one of the pizzas! Serve a salad on the side (just do a bagged salad, have guests chop some vegetables and make a dressing on the Mix n' Pour).

The Colossal Chopped Salad would be perfect. You can do the Italian Dressing on the MM&P. It makes a TON so you would have enough food, too.

1. What is "Hmmm, What to Make......."?

"Hmmm, What to Make......." is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that provides recipe ideas, meal planning tips, and kitchen inspiration for our customers.

2. How often is "Hmmm, What to Make......." updated?

We update "Hmmm, What to Make......." on a weekly basis, so you can always find new and delicious recipe ideas to try out in your kitchen.

3. Are the recipes on "Hmmm, What to Make......." easy to follow?

Yes, our team of chefs carefully curates and tests each recipe to ensure that they are easy to follow and produce delicious results for our customers.

4. Can I filter the recipes on "Hmmm, What to Make......." by dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! You can filter our recipes by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free to find options that fit your specific needs.

5. Can I save recipes from "Hmmm, What to Make......." to my account?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes from "Hmmm, What to Make......." to your Pampered Chef account for easy access and meal planning in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefBeckyD