• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Italian Recipes for an Italian-Themed Show - Any Ideas?

I second that! Those always go over great!Make some bread sticks and fabulous dips for them to go along with salad you could make up the italian dressing on the MM&P, make a pasta dish (maybe lasagna in the rectangular baker) and a decadent chocolate dessert in your Rice Cooker ;)
sailortena
Hi all! I am looking for some good Italian recipes to serve as a main dish and a dessert for an Italian-themed show.

The host has already tried profiteroll puffs and the chicken risotto, and doesn't want them at her show. She saw me do a microwave cake at the show she booked from.

I was thinking of offering a sampling she can choose from, including a Calzone recipe and the Canolli dip.

Any other suggestions besides pizza?

She wants to serve a couple of wines at the show, too. So I am thinking something with class, but easy too.

There are some pasta recipes in All the Best. I have done one of them but cannot remember the name of it for anything right now. It has noodles, chicken, vegetables like bell peppers and tomatoes and sauce in it. It was really good. And I did the Garlic Pull Aparts to go with it.

That was my 3rd highest selling show so far!

It's not a main dish - but I love different bruschettas......do a classic tomato& basil, and then you could also do the olive tapenade from last season's SB cookbook....

Make some bread sticks and fabulous dips for them to go along with salad you could make up the italian dressing on the MM&P, make a pasta dish (maybe lasagna in the rectangular baker) and a decadent chocolate dessert in your Rice Cooker ;)

(IF I COULD GET THE STINKIN RECIPE TO WORK RIGHT FOR ME!!!)

Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

Hot pizza dip is good.
I have a good recipe..but it's not PC...however I've done it for a PC show and it shows alot of tools.
It's Vodka Penne Pasta. Email me at
[email protected] if you want the recipe. It's YUMMY.
I also have tons of italian ideas....Italian is my fav food ever and it's mostely what I cook at home.

Chicken Bistro Twist?

purrbal said:
Make some bread sticks and fabulous dips for them to go along with salad you could make up the italian dressing on the MM&P, make a pasta dish (maybe lasagna in the rectangular baker) and a decadent chocolate dessert in your Rice Cooker ;)

(IF I COULD GET THE STINKIN RECIPE TO WORK RIGHT FOR ME!!!)
Shannon~

Where did you get that awesome avatar??? Can I have a copy of it? I won't use it here, but maybe on my emails!!!

Thanks!

The canoli dip is awesome! It's so easy & yummy. Maybe try a sangria in the quickstir pitcher?!

Anything from the cucina italiana theme...the Antipasto veggie pizza was a hit when I did that! But you said no pizza...How bout strawberry amaretto puff pastries? YUM! OOOOOH Or the Caprese Mini-sandwiches in sandwich ring form? YES! YES! That was a HUGE HIT!

The Capreses but in the sandwich ring version were always a BIG hit when I did them last year. The pita bread version was much too fussy. :)

THe Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss is yummy & always a hit.

When you did the Caprese mini sandwich rings did you use French Bread dough or crescent rolls? Would it taste better using the french bread? Did you cook it all together or cook the dough first in a ring, separate it and then put together the sandwich?Maybe it would end up being like the Chicken bistro twist?

1. What type of recipes can I find in the "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection?

The "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection features a variety of recipes inspired by the Tuscan region of Italy, including pasta dishes, soups, salads, and traditional Tuscan desserts.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find in regular grocery stores?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in our "Under the Tuscan Sun" recipes can be found in regular grocery stores. Some specialty ingredients may need to be purchased at a specialty or Italian market.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in our "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection. These include dishes such as roasted vegetable lasagna, white bean and vegetable soup, and grilled vegetable panzanella salad.

4. Can these recipes be easily adapted for a larger or smaller group?

Yes, most of the recipes in the "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection can be easily adapted for a larger or smaller group. Simply adjust the ingredient quantities accordingly.

5. Are there any gluten-free options in the "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options in our "Under the Tuscan Sun" collection. These include dishes such as gluten-free pasta with homemade marinara sauce, quinoa-stuffed bell peppers, and almond flour biscotti for dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • sandilou