• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Serve Greek Recipes at an Italian Themed Show?

In summary, for your Italian-themed party, you can make delicious dishes such as lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmigiana, and risotto. Incorporate Italian decor with traditional colors and symbols, and serve wine, Italian cocktails, and non-alcoholic options. You can also make Italian-inspired party favors and include fun activities like a pasta-making station, wine tasting, gelato bar, and dancing to traditional Italian music.
natural
Gold Member
Could I get away with offering a Greek recipes at an Italian themed show?Any ideas on Italian themed recipes?

natural said:
Could I get away with offering a Greek recipes at an Italian themed show?

Any ideas on Italian themed recipes?

Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco is the first one that comes to mind. Serve it with french bread and oil dipping seasonings...

Go on CC and under Theme Show Archives is a Cucina Italiana section with some recipes.

Other suggestions might be Skillet Lasagna or Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet or Zesty Ravioli Skillet along with Garlic Bites.

I really like the Mini Caprese Sandwiches from the Cucina Italiana theme show. Actually, I like all of the recipes (Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and Profiterole Puffs). :D

Zesty Spinach Ravioli served with Garlic Bites. Tastes like Olive Garden!

ChefMichele1 said:
Zesty Spinach Ravioli served with Garlic Bites. Tastes like Olive Garden!

Nope, it's BETTER than Olive Garden 'cause you know exactly what ingredients you used. (I'm getting nutty about trusting processed/prepared foods.)​
:D

My host that wanted an "italian themed" show went with the "Caprese Pizza" from 29 minutes to dinner volume 1 and the "Italian Antipasto Medley" in the Easy & Impressive Appetizers. They were both GREAT & easy to make....

thank you all for your tips!!

I am so excited. I have to make them. Thanks for giving me an idea.
BTW- I am glad you went with "italian". I love Greek too, but being an italian I would have been insulted. LOL!

1. What types of Italian dishes can I make for my theme party?

There are many delicious and authentic Italian dishes that would be perfect for your party. Some popular options include lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmigiana, and risotto. You can also include some antipasti, such as bruschetta or caprese salad, for appetizers. Don't forget to include some classic Italian desserts like tiramisu or cannolis to complete the meal.

2. How can I incorporate Italian decor into my party?

You can create a warm and inviting atmosphere by using traditional Italian colors such as red, green, and white. You can also include some Italian flags, gondolas, or other iconic symbols of Italy. For the table settings, consider using red and white checkered tablecloths, and add some candles or fresh flowers for a touch of elegance.

3. What drinks should I serve for an Italian-themed party?

Wine is a must for an Italian theme party. You can choose from a variety of red and white wines, such as Chianti, Pinot Grigio, or Prosecco. You can also offer some Italian cocktails, such as a Negroni or Aperol Spritz, for a refreshing option. Don't forget to have some non-alcoholic options, such as Italian sodas or sparkling water, for those who prefer not to drink alcohol.

4. Can I make Italian-themed party favors?

Absolutely! You can create personalized jars of homemade pasta sauce or olive oil for your guests to take home. You can also make some Italian-inspired cookies or biscotti and package them in cute bags or boxes. Another idea is to give out mini bottles of limoncello, a traditional Italian liqueur.

5. What are some fun activities I can include in an Italian-themed party?

You can have a pasta-making station where guests can learn how to make their own pasta from scratch. You can also have a wine tasting activity, where guests can sample different Italian wines and learn about their history and flavors. Another idea is to have a gelato bar where guests can create their own custom gelato flavors. And of course, don't forget to play some traditional Italian music and have a dance party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • happykat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • JenBowen