• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Italian-Inspired Recipes for a Show-Stopping Dish

In summary, Tammy recommends the following recipes for an Italian themed show: the vegetable ribbon salad, the parmesan asiago crisps, the white bean dip, and the olive dip. Tammy also recommends the Chicken Primavera Risotto.
JenBowen
Gold Member
Hey I need some help...I have an italian theme coming up and I can't find a recipe that would make a good show. TIA

Have you gone to Consultants Corner and look at the Italian Theme show with recipes like Caprese Mini Sandwichwes and Cream puffs, yumm yumm The actual show tiltle is called Cucina Italiana!

I did...I wasn't sure how those would work at a show.

What about the pizza dip and french bread braid. Pizza dip is in All the Best. We had a thread on here a while back about that. If it sounds good, just search for the thread or ask.

The pizza dip is great and I brushed french bread with the garlic infused oil and sold several bottles of oil at the show. Aslo, the Carpesse pizza with tomatoe slices and mozerlla cheese is really good and easy, it's on the CC recipes.

The Profiterole puffs are great at a show...do a little prep work ahead of time, but they certainly "wow" people!

Last year I did a lot of "Evening in Tuscany" shows. I offered the following: the Baked Brie with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto OR a Meditterrean Braid (actually the Spinach-Artichoke braid 'renamed') and the Cappucinno Mousse Trifle OR a Strawberry Amaretto Mouse Trifle (my own variation).

I LOVE the Chicken Primavera Risotto. I've made it a couple different times at parties, and everyone loves it! It shows the cookware (12-in Exec) and many other items. If you do it for a show, I would recommend cutting the chicken into pieces before cooking to save time. Otherwise, I thought it went fairly quickly.

Tammy

I had an Italian show as a host before I started with PC that was so dang delicious! My Consultant made the vegetable ribbon salad (a real show stopper and I am a chef so I know...) it is in the seasons best s/s 2007. The parmesan Asiago crisps... the white bean dip and the olive dip. It was an awesome show with 800$ plus in sales... She showed a ton of tools and was doing interactive before it was popular! Those are gorgeous recipes that I would reccomend without hesitation! Oh, I love the Chicken Primavera Risotto tooo Tammy!! Ymmm-a-licious!

1. What are some classic Italian ingredients to use in my dish?

Some classic Italian ingredients to use include olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, and oregano. These ingredients are staples in Italian cuisine and will add authentic flavor to your dish.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, you can certainly make substitutions according to your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or substitute tofu for meat in a vegetarian dish.

3. Do I need to use a specific type of pasta for my Italian dish?

No, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for your dish. However, certain types of pasta may work better with specific sauces or ingredients. For example, long and thin pastas like spaghetti or linguine are best for creamy sauces, while short and chunky pastas like penne or rigatoni are better for thicker sauces.

4. How can I make my dish more flavorful?

To make your dish more flavorful, you can add herbs and spices such as rosemary, thyme, or red pepper flakes. You can also use high-quality ingredients, like fresh herbs and imported Italian cheeses, to enhance the flavor of your dish.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, many Italian dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. This is especially convenient if you are hosting a dinner party or have a busy weeknight. Just follow the instructions for storing and reheating in the recipe or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • melissainohio
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • sandilou