• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Get Your Hosts to Invite More People?

has a coupon challenge that she gives to her hosts. If they have a 40 person guest list, she gives them a free $5 product.
DebPC
Staff member
It's not uncommon for a host to say they cannot possible use all the invitations you gave her. It's your mission to inspire her to do so. rise to the challenge!

1. I know ___ looks like alot of invitations to use but my experience show only 1/3- 1/2 of everyne you invite will be able to attend. So really over invite if you'd like a really successful show

2. No one will be insulted if you invite them, but they may feel left out if you don't.

3. It's no more trouble to prepare your house for 20 than it is for 8.

4. More people in attendance creates more of a party atmosphere.

5. A larger crowd usually feels less pressure to buy.

6. Usually higher attended shows result in more free products and bonuses for you!

7. Keep some extra filled out invitaions in your purse. This way when you run into people you haven't invited, simply say. " Hi ____. I'm having a Pampered
Show at my home next week- are you familiar whit their great kitchen tools? Let me give you an invitations. Sure would love to see you and I know it will be lots of fun!"

8. Regarding all the people who can't make it- you'll want to offer them a catalog or reference our website so they can place an order. Inviting more usual;y means more outside orders.

Guest/Host PromotionLately, I have really been enjoying the bonuses PC has offered to our hosts/guests. I often times offer the same bonus and it normally increases the number of people at my show. I always tell the host if she has 12 people IN ATTENDANCE at the show she will recieve the small scraper or something similar off her wish list Free from me on top of everything else. I also have been using the $50 sales option for guests to help increase sales. I say if you spend $50 I will give you the skinny scraper free. Now I only do this on month's that the company ISN'T offering an incentive... it keeps sales high during ALL months.

I also tell my hosts if they have 12 guests in ATTENDANCE AND 3 outside orders by the time the show ends she will also get the skinny scraper or something similar. I have many guests who take note of who is at the show and then while I'm collecting orders and talking to the guests they are in the bedroom calling people who said they were going to be there to get orders from.

People love free stuff... they don't care if it's $4 or $40.

Melody

I print out labels for each of my hosts and I put one label on each of the 40 postcards. I was told that that was a way to get hosts to pass them all out because they feel guilty returning them

I have recently started using a coupon system for my hostesses - if they have a 40 person guest list, I give them a free $5 product, etc...I attached the file - I hope the attachment works - I have never attached anythign before

Attachments

• S HOSTESS CHALLENGE COUPONS.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,569
Have you had any success with the coupons?

hostess coupon challengeI also use a coupon challenge and some use it and some don't. But...the ones that do, really give it their all and usually end up using 2 or 3 instead of just one which benefits both of us of course :) Mine's a little different so I'll attach it as well. Let me know what you think.

Jodi

1. How can I incentivize my hosts to invite more people?

One effective way to encourage hosts to invite more people is to offer them rewards or incentives for reaching certain guest count milestones. This could include free products, discounts, or even a percentage of the sales from the party.

2. What can I do to make it easier for hosts to invite their friends and family?

Providing hosts with customizable invitations and social media graphics can make it easier for them to spread the word about their party. You can also offer to help them create a guest list or provide them with a list of potential guests based on their preferences.

3. How can I help hosts feel more confident about inviting people to their party?

Offering hosts training or tips on how to effectively invite people to their party can help boost their confidence. You can also share success stories from other hosts who have had successful parties with a high guest count.

4. What strategies can I use to motivate hosts to invite more people?

Setting a specific goal or target for the host to reach, such as a certain number of guests or sales, can be a great motivator. You can also run contests or challenges with rewards for hosts who invite the most people or have the most successful party.

5. How can I communicate the importance of inviting more people to my hosts?

Make sure to explain to hosts the direct correlation between the number of guests and their potential sales and rewards. Emphasize the impact that a successful party can have on their business and encourage them to make the most of their opportunity by inviting more people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • StephsKitchen