• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite Ideas Needed.......library Fundraiser

has been contacted by a group called "friends of the library" who are organizing and helping raise money for a new library. They have asked Lisa to help them with an invite. Lisa is going to have to order books and prepare for a fundraiser which is happening in November. She is also wondering if she could put something about a DCB bundle or special offers on her website for the fundraiser.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,

I've been contacted by a group called "friends of the library" who are organized and helping raise $ for new library. Well one of the ladies won a basket with a gift certificate I had put in it for a free show............we're doing as a fundraiser for library.

Help!!!

My ?? is: They want an invite they can "email" to people without having to enter everyone's emails into my web site (over 100) from 2 different groups that tells them to go to my site or to come to the library where we will be having a "cooking" show (with no kitchen and in the kids room) so I'm going to have to have everything ready, but maybe be able to show mandoline or easy things. I'm thinking someone's going to have to help me (pryaing I"ll need help, lol)

What would you put as invite???

In my mind, I'm thinking.......Read all about it.......fundraiser at library...??

Help, they want this yesterday, even though fundraiser isn't until Nov. as they've got committee meetings and such before hand.

Off to order more catalogs.

Lisa

Anyone have ideas for an invite???

Should I have on the invite anything about DCB bundle??

Lisa

could u send yourself an evite from your website and then forward it to them? Would that work? Also, if any of them are computer literate you can import e-mail addresses from an address book and send evites that way, then they aren't typing in 100 addresses

My problem with using e-vite from PC is that I'm donating most of my commision, this is our local library where my Aunt and my mom both worked and all my kids went to story hour, so saying they will make 15% of sales is not right and I can't change that.

I also don't know how they could upload lists as it's actually from 2 different organizations, so not sure how that would work. But then again, the e-vite will also have wrong donation amount......just not sure what to do.:cry:

I'm also wondering, if I could on invite put something about a DCB bundle or check out my fundraiser specials on my site, or something to that effect, as I'm actually going to have 2 or possibly 3 fundraisers going at same time.

I'm going to order books, but again, just not sure how many and how many things I'll have to be printing. (Thank God :) for staples rewards for ink cartridges)

Any and all ideas are welcome.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on being involved in such a great cause! I would be happy to help you come up with an invitation for your upcoming fundraising event at the library. Here's a sample invitation that you can use or customize to fit your needs:

"Join us for a fun and delicious fundraising event at the library! Pampered Chef consultant [insert name] will be hosting a cooking show to benefit the library's new project. Come and learn easy and tasty recipes using our amazing kitchen tools. Plus, there will be a chance to win prizes and shop for your holiday cooking needs.

Date: [insert date]
Time: [insert time]

To RSVP and secure your spot, please visit [insert website] or call [insert contact number]. We look forward to seeing you there!

P.S. Don't forget to invite your friends and family to join the fun and support a good cause!"

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck with your event!

Warmly,
[Your name]
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are some unique and creative ways to invite people to the library fundraiser?

One idea is to create personalized invitations using book-themed paper or bookmarks. Another idea is to partner with local businesses and have them display flyers or posters about the fundraiser. You can also utilize social media platforms and create a Facebook event or Instagram post to spread the word.

2. How can I encourage more people to attend the library fundraiser?

One way to increase attendance is by offering incentives such as raffle prizes or auction items. You can also collaborate with other organizations or have guest speakers to make the event more appealing. Additionally, promoting the cause and the impact of the fundraiser can motivate people to attend.

3. Is it necessary to have a theme for the library fundraiser?

While having a theme can make the event more exciting and memorable, it is not necessary. You can still have a successful fundraiser by focusing on the cause and highlighting the importance of supporting the library.

4. Can I invite people who are not familiar with the library?

Absolutely! The fundraiser is a great opportunity to introduce the library to new people and showcase its value to the community. You can also invite local influencers or public figures to attract a larger audience.

5. How can I make the invitation process more efficient?

Utilizing online invitation tools or email marketing can help streamline the invitation process. You can also create a sign-up form for people to RSVP and keep track of the number of attendees. Additionally, providing all the necessary event details and a clear call to action can make the invitation process more efficient and effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • lwetch