• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Invite People to 'Like' You on Facebook?

In summary, you can't invite people to join your group on Facebook, but you can send invitations to people who are not your friends.
pctharper
Gold Member
I was thinking I could take all the emails I have and try to find them on facebook to invite them to join my group. I can't find anything that says 'invite to group'. Is there a way that you can find people and invite them to like you?

If you've created a group, I don't think you can "invite", you can just add. With a Page, there's a "Suggest to Friends" link on the left.

So the only way people can find me to like me is if they do it themselves?

Also, I remember reading in here somewhere that you can say something in your goup page and then go back and like it as yourself and then it will show up on your wall/newsfeed. Somehow I turned that off and now I can't figure out how to turn it back on! I feel so FB challanged right now!

I know what you are talking about. I wish that I could suggest to people who aren't my friends. I understand why you can't. They don't want you simply suggesting yourself to everyone. But I would like to send a suggestion to my hosts and best customers without having to friend them to my personal page first. I want to keep in touch but not have them seeing every little thing I'm doing - I don't want to bore them to death after all ;)

Pctharper, should be able to see your page posts when you're as your profile as long as you've Liked your own page. Make sure you're on Most Recent and not Top News (top of your feed). Sharon, it can take a little while, but you can do it. Be sure that you mention in every email and on every bit of literature you have that you're on fb.

Sharon, put it in your newsletter EVERY SINGLE MONTH! LOL

Oh, I do. And it's on the label of everything I hand out. "LIKE" me on Facebook - and then the web address........ I have had several people who have shown up on my page that I know came from there.

Related to Can You Invite People to 'Like' You on Facebook?

1. What does it mean to "like" someone?

When someone likes you, it means that they have positive feelings towards you and enjoy your company. It can also mean that they admire or respect you.

2. How do I get people to like me?

The best way to get people to like you is to be genuine, kind, and open-minded. Show interest in others and be a good listener. Also, be yourself and don't try to be someone you're not.

3. Is it important to have others like me?

While it's natural to want to be liked by others, it's more important to focus on being true to yourself and surrounding yourself with people who genuinely appreciate and support you. Don't base your self-worth on the opinions of others.

4. How can I invite people to like me?

You can invite people to like you by being friendly, approachable, and showing genuine interest in getting to know them. Smile, make eye contact, and be confident in yourself.

5. What if someone doesn't like me?

It's impossible to be liked by everyone, and that's okay. Focus on building relationships with those who do appreciate you and don't worry about those who don't. Remember, it's more important to be true to yourself than to try and please everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Pampered Chef Rachel