• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Order Shipped to Different Address?

In summary, the host is considering having her entire order shipped to Utah rather than her home. There are pros and cons to this decision, and the summarizer provides a summary of the pros and cons.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! My host is wanting to know if she can have her entire order shipped to Utah rather than her home. I know if she was a guest she could but what about her host discount? Basically she's getting all of her products, having it arrive in Florida just to re-ship it again.

Any thoughts on this? I even thought about paying for it myself but I know it'll be an arm and a leg to send! What do you think?:confused:

I have had hosts request to ship it somewhere other than their home: like to their parents house so I just C/O the address but that was the entire show and not just hers? So I guess I don't know that answer sorry.

My recruiter said that you can have the co-hosts stuff sent directly but pay direct shipping. SO I was thinking of putting her hubby's name as the co-host and have all that stuff put under his name and just have her pay the direct shipping cost? Can I do that?:confused:

So she wants the guest orders shipped to FL, but her host order to Utah???

Yes that's right Deb!:D Please help! She's even thought about condensing her order down to save on shipping charges and you all know that I don't want her to do that!!!;)

I would do the co-host thing.

yeah, I think the co-host thing is your only option.

Another option would be to split it into two shows...however, that might not work either.

bumping up for others!;)

Well, I guess I'm going to try doing the co-hosting thing. I also just emailed my SD so I'll let you know what she says.

Thanks eveyrone!!:D

Well, my SD has no idea but told me to call Field Services today and they said that everyone else can do Direct shipping so why can't the co-host? So, I'll be submitting it tomorrow unless I hear from her tonight! Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out!!!;) :D

Related to Host's Order Shipped to Different Address?

1. Can I have my host's order shipped to a different address than mine?

Yes, you can have your host's order shipped to a different address as long as it is within the same country. You can enter the shipping address during the checkout process.

2. Is there an additional fee for shipping to a different address?

No, there is no additional fee for shipping to a different address within the same country. However, if the shipping address is in a different country, there may be additional fees and customs charges.

3. Can I change the shipping address after the order has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address once the order has been placed. Please make sure to double check the shipping address before completing your order.

4. Will the packing slip include the price of the items?

Yes, the packing slip will include the price of each item in the order. However, the packing slip will not include any pricing information if the order is a gift.

5. Can I add a gift message to the order if it is being shipped to a different address?

Yes, you can add a gift message to the order if it is being shipped to a different address. During the checkout process, there will be an option to add a gift message and it will be included in the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
grgann
Replies
Views
Wildfire