• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special to Different Address

In summary, a "Host Special to Different Address" is an option for Pampered Chef hosts who are unable to attend their own party. They can still receive host rewards by having their party shipped to a different address. To set this up, the host simply needs to inform their Pampered Chef consultant when booking the party and fill out a form with the desired shipping address. The shipping address can be changed up until the day before the party closes by contacting the consultant. The order will be shipped using standard shipping methods, but expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. The host will still receive the same rewards as if they were hosting in person and can earn even more by having friends and family place orders through their party link.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a host closing on her party tomorrow. She is buying the double burner griddle and wants it shipped to her mother in Georgia. Is this possible? It would be a split shipment - her host Free & 1/2 priced products coming to her in NC, and the griddle to Georgia. How do I enter this in PP if this can be done!

Yes, add her mother as the Co-Host and put the Host Special on her order!

Yes, it is possible to ship the double burner griddle to the host's mother in Georgia. You can enter this as a split shipment in PP by selecting the host's address in NC as the shipping address for the free and half-priced products, and then selecting the mother's address in Georgia as the shipping address for the griddle. Make sure to communicate with the host and confirm the correct shipping addresses before placing the order.

What is a "Host Special to Different Address"?

A "Host Special to Different Address" is an option available to our Pampered Chef hosts who are unable to attend their own party. It allows them to still receive the host rewards by having their party shipped to a different address.

How do I set up a "Host Special to Different Address"?

To set up a "Host Special to Different Address," simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know when you book your party that you will not be able to attend. They will provide you with a form to fill out with the address you would like your party shipped to.

Can I change the shipping address for my "Host Special to Different Address" after I have submitted the form?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your "Host Special to Different Address" up until the day before your party closes. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist you with updating the address.

How will my "Host Special to Different Address" order be shipped?

Your "Host Special to Different Address" order will be shipped through our standard shipping methods, which typically take 5-7 business days to arrive. If you need your order sooner, you can upgrade to expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Can I still receive the same host rewards with a "Host Special to Different Address"?

Yes, by choosing the "Host Special to Different Address" option, you will still receive the same host rewards as if you were hosting the party in person. You can also earn additional rewards by having your friends and family place orders through your party link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Chef Bobby