• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Moved to England, Problem Doing Returns.......

In summary, Lisa's show bought a pan from PC and it is now having problems. PC will not honor any warrantees on the product, and she is moving to England. LisaIs trying to come up with a solution so her hostess can have her pan.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've got a problem and PC is being NO help. Any ideas on how I can help this good customer/hostess out???

She had a show and bought the 12" Exec. pan, now it's having problems. They are moving to England, she's leaving the pan with her sil to do the return and asked that it be shipped to her in England, assuming PC would do that. :( WRONG, since I'm a US consultant they will ONLY ship returns to US, and I've checked prices to send her the pan, it's MORE than the cost of a new pan.

Any ideas, suggestions on how I can do this without costing us an arm and a leg.

So I said, it sucks for her, for family to NOW to have opportunity to go to England because PC won't honor any warrantees on ANY of her products, as she's a US customer now living in England. I said we have consultants in England, why can't the England part send her a pan?? NOPE, as they can't do an international return.

I'm so PO'd right now it's not funny!! Her and her family have been great customers of mine and if I can't help her I think I'm gong to loose a big family worth of customers.

Ugh!!

Lisa

Is she military? PC will ship to an APO address.

No, they are not Military, but moving there for job reason.

If this was returned to me and I shipped it to England, Shipping costs would be almost $200.00, so this is not an option, as I'm sorry, I just can't write that off.

Lisa

When is she moving? Can you talk to a supervisor at HO and get the return expedited for her? Maybe overnight shipping?

They leave this Weds.AM, as we're in PA. I found about them leaving and problem with pan way too late is part of the problem. What makes it more frustrating, couldn't do adjustment on line, waiting on hold 2 different times for over 2 hours each time (no return you call and keep place in line) and had to leave, so had to hang up. I did email to solutions Center and have still rec'd no response, tried again this morning and finally got through to live person who told me, so sorry, nothing we can do.

I'm still trying to come up with something so my hostess can have her pan.

Lisa

Does she know anyone over there who is military? If they have a friend with an APO, they could use that address...

Would they be returning to the states in the future or her family going to visit her? Maybe her SIL can just hold on to it until someone visits?

Do you or anyone near you have one NIB? Just give her that one and then do an adjustment to get a new one sent to you.Or maybe just this once PC will send a new one out first and expedite it for you and you can return the defective one.

1. Can I still return products if my hostess has moved to England?

Yes, you can still return products even if your hostess has moved to England. Our return policy applies to all customers regardless of their location.

2. How do I initiate a return if my hostess is no longer in the same country?

You can initiate a return by contacting our customer service team. They will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return label if necessary.

3. Will my hostess still receive credit for my return even though she has moved to England?

Yes, your hostess will still receive credit for your return as long as you provide her name and contact information when initiating the return. This will ensure that she receives the proper credit for your purchase.

4. Can I exchange products if my hostess has moved to England?

Yes, you can exchange products even if your hostess has moved to England. Our exchange policy applies to all customers regardless of their location.

5. Will there be any additional fees for returning products to England?

No, there will not be any additional fees for returning products to England. Our return and exchange policies apply to all customers regardless of their location, so you will not incur any extra charges for returning products to a different country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • AFwife
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AFwife
  • BeckyC5830