• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials for Wedding Registry?

In summary, hosting a wedding registry party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, access exclusive host specials and discounts, and combine your wedding registry with a traditional Pampered Chef party. Setting up a wedding registry is easy through their website and guests who purchase from the registry receive a 10% discount and free shipping on orders over $75. Items can also be added or removed from the registry at any time.
mgressaffa
Does anyone know if the bride gets a monthly host special for a wedding registry?

thanks,

Mary

When the registry rewards are redeemed, they get the host special for the month in which they redeem. They can only redeem the rewards once, so make sure everyone has bought their presents!

Hi Mary,I'm not sure about a specific monthly host special for wedding registries, but many stores and websites offer special discounts and promotions for couples who register with them. It's always worth checking with the specific store or website you are interested in to see if they have any current offers for wedding registries. Additionally, some stores may offer special perks for couples who have a certain number of items purchased from their registry. I would recommend doing some research and reaching out to the stores or websites you are considering for your registry to see what options they have available. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a wedding registry party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a wedding registry party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also receive access to exclusive host specials and discounts on your own wedding registry purchases.

2. How do I set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Create Registry" button. From there, you can browse and add items to your registry that you and your partner both love.

3. Can I combine my wedding registry party with a traditional Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to help you plan a party that combines both your wedding registry and traditional Pampered Chef products. This allows your guests to shop for your registry items as well as any other products they may be interested in.

4. Are there any special discounts for guests who purchase from my wedding registry?

Yes, there are! Guests who purchase from your wedding registry will receive a discount of 10% off their total purchase. Plus, if they spend $75 or more, they will also receive free shipping on their order.

5. Can I add items to my wedding registry after my party?

Of course! You can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and make any necessary changes. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any assistance with your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views