1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host getting guest special?

1. ChefVicki

ChefVicki Novice Member

I was reading the weekly bites and saw that they said in Sept. the host can get the guest special and apply it toward her free and 1/2 price items. How do you do that in Pampered Partner. Sorry it that is a stupit question I haven't done many shows lately and a bit out of touch.
    Thanks for your help
    Vicki~

Aug 16, 2005
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Sept special

:) Hi,
    Ok Hope I can explain it for you , Go by the Guest special List example the host wants to get the large Round stone G370 20% off price is 20.40 now you put that G370 in as a 1/2 price item so now it will cost the Host 10.20 that's a savings of 16.00 WOW thats alot . Now that should get alot of Bookings for Sept ,so now thats like 70% off Stoneware if they buy only Stoneware on there 1,2,3 or 4 items .That's a great way to start or continue to collect Great PC Stones Also the Sale price of that 20.40 would go toward th Dollars as FREE products, so either way its GREAT.
    Doreen Zaino 252326
    Future Director in Ct
    pdzaino4@aol.com
    www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
    Aug 16, 2005
Have something to add?