• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Special Flyer for Aug - Oct

In summary, Trish in Texas shared that the Independent Consultant Trish created a flyer in Word that says "one and two - not in sets." Trish would love to use the flyer, but is having problems with the size of the file. Laura shared that she shrunk the file size using the picture toolbar, and that Trish can buy any of the listed cookbooks at $10, or the pair of Southwest and Asian Seasonings for $10.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Finished this one up a couple of hours ago but go sidetracked catching up on Paige and Pampered Laura.

edited to fix flyer and add word document

Thanks for the info on compressing the pictures -- I really do learn something everyday!

Attachments

• host and guest specials August - Oct.pdf
    555 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Looks great, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Laura! This will be great for my last 1/3 of August shows, when I already have Sept booked...get catalog shows for Aug and Sept and cooking shows for Oct...

And here is my Book a Show Tonight flyer for August-October

Edit -- added the Book a Show Tonight Word document with Tahoma font.

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight August - October.pdf
    331.2 KB · Views: 362
  • Book a Show Tonight August - October.doc
    619.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Book a Show Tonight August - October Tahoma.doc
    620 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing! I'll have to "borrow" those!

Can someone convert to Word? TIA.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Word would be great! Thanks Laura for posting!!!!

Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

YewwwwHooooooo, Ohhhhhhhh Tasha........are you still here???? :D :D :D

Thank you for sharing! Those are great!!!

Laura - the flyer is awesome! I did notice that it says one set of two and two sets of two for the oven mitt. It should say one and two - not in sets. I'd love to use this flyer. Could you fix it and repost it? You rock!!

Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I created in word, but it won't let me upload because of the file size -- I can email it to you if you PM me your email address. (I can't send attachments through the CS blind email so have to send from my email account to your email account, unless someone can give me some technical wisdom on that)

dns2202 said:
Laura - the flyer is awesome! I did notice that it says one set of two and two sets of two for the oven mitt. It should say one and two - not in sets. I'd love to use this flyer. Could you fix it and repost it? You rock!!

Sure will -- thanks for the catch!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing those!! They are GREAT!!

ivykeep said:
I created in word, but it won't let me upload because of the file size -- I can email it to you if you PM me your email address. (I can't send attachments through the CS blind email so have to send from my email account to your email account, unless someone can give me some technical wisdom on that)

I was able to shrink its size using the picture toolbar which has a way to "compress" picture sizes. Here it is.

Attachments

• host and guest specials August - Oct.doc
    1 MB · Views: 365
tlennhoff said:
I was able to shrink its size using the picture toolbar which has a way to "compress" picture sizes. Here it is.
Not to be greedy....but what I would really like is the "book a show tonight" one in Word.......and I'm sure I'll have to change the font - because I've never seen that one before......I would be so grateful Tasha!oops - edited to add that I just re-read the thread, and saw that Ivykeep already posted it.....sorry!

Quiver mentioned she had problems with the posted book a show file so I've tried converting it to see if that works for those of you that are having problems with Ivy's file.

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight August - October B.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 339
YES! Thanks so much. I'm not sure why my computer wouldn't recognize the font on Ivy's ... thanks to ALL of you for posting these!

Glad this helped. Its good to feel useful again.

for Sept-do they get cookbook and spices for $10 or how is that working--can you clarify that on the flyer and repost?

pcmom2abm said:
for Sept-do they get cookbook and spices for $10 or how is that working--can you clarify that on the flyer and repost?

They can buy as many of the cookbooks at $10 as they want. They can also/or order the spice set listed for $10.

For Setptember: they can get any of the listed cookbooks for $10, or the pair of Southwest and Asian Seasonings for $10. No limit.

chefann said:
For Setptember: they can get any of the listed cookbooks for $10, or the pair of Southwest and Asian Seasonings for $10. No limit.

I really feel like I'm back now. You and I are posting the same thing at the same time.

<giggle>
That's what happens when you get a lot of helpful people together in one place. :)

Ok, back on my original posts I edited to add the Word document with compressed pictures for the Host and guest specials and added a Standard font version of the Host Specials flyer to that post.

Bless you all! These are AWESOME!

Thanks Ivy, it looks great both ways.

Laura, nicely done! Thanks for sharing these. :)

two sets of two
dns2202 said:

the Flyer provided by Pampered Chef says two sets of two ?

I'm confused now.

can someone clarify?

TIA Jess

What are the current host and guest specials for Aug - Oct?

The current host and guest specials for Aug - Oct are the Ultimate Grilling Set for hosts and the Grill & Entertain Set for guests.

How can I earn the Ultimate Grilling Set as a host?

To earn the Ultimate Grilling Set as a host, you must host a party and have at least $650 in guest sales, along with one booking from your party.

What is included in the Ultimate Grilling Set?

The Ultimate Grilling Set includes the Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Tool Set, the Grill Basket, and the Barbecue Mitt Set.

What is the Grill & Entertain Set for guests?

The Grill & Entertain Set for guests includes the Grill Basket and the Barbecue Mitt Set.

Can I combine the host and guest specials for Aug - Oct?

Yes, as a host, you can earn the Ultimate Grilling Set and also purchase the Grill & Entertain Set for guests at a discounted price of $35.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • chef cathy