• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Catalogs Can Be Ordered at Noon

In summary, the deadline for ordering holiday catalogs is 12:00 PM (noon) on the day of release. You can order multiple holiday catalogs by adding the desired quantity to your cart during the ordering process. The catalogs typically arrive within 1-2 weeks after the order deadline. Currently, there are no special discounts or promotions for ordering holiday catalogs, but it is advised to check the website or social media pages for any updates or announcements. Holiday catalogs can only be ordered at 12:00 PM (noon) on the designated release date to ensure equal opportunity for all customers.
Jessamary
Just got off the phone with tech support. The product list was not entered in over the weekend (duh) and will be available at noon today.

Thanks for sharing... I've been sitting here checking like every 10 minutes.... :eek: Need new catalogs for show on Thursday! Hope they come in time! Thanks again, now I can get on with life for a little while.

I ordered mine at 11 AM Chicago time...yeah!

I just tried with JH05 and it didn't work. Is that the correct number? thanks

I tried with JH06 and nothing comes up. What is the right number?????

bumping????

I just ordered mine. It was jh06 for the regular catalogs and jh07 for the winter minis. Hope this helps!!

Nicki, you have to update.

This explains why I have been frustrated all weekend! Now I won't get my order in until tomorrow morning.:grumpy: Didn't they remember how impatient I am and how I want my own way when I whine for it???:angel::D

Well, I just ordered today, but didn't think to look for a number for winter catalogs. Will they automatically give me the newest ones?

DebbieJ said:
Nicki, you have to update.

Thanks so much. Now, I just hope that I get them by Saturday!!

That is what someone was told by HO earlier today...

Oh that stinks...I just ordered as soon as it was November 1st thinking they would automatically send the new ones. Didn't bother looking at the number...

1. What is the deadline for ordering holiday catalogs?

The deadline for ordering holiday catalogs is 12:00 PM (noon) on the day of release.

2. Can I order multiple holiday catalogs?

Yes, you can order as many holiday catalogs as you need. Simply add the desired quantity to your cart during the ordering process.

3. How long does it take for the holiday catalogs to arrive?

The holiday catalogs typically arrive within 1-2 weeks after the order deadline.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for ordering holiday catalogs?

Currently, there are no special discounts or promotions for ordering holiday catalogs. However, be sure to check our website or social media pages for any updates or announcements.

5. Can I order holiday catalogs outside of the specified release time?

No, holiday catalogs can only be ordered at 12:00 PM (noon) on the designated release date. This ensures that everyone has an equal opportunity to order and receive their catalogs in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • flemings99