• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian March Outside Order Forms?

In summary, a Canadian March Outside Order Form is a special type of order form used by Pampered Chef consultants in Canada during the month of March. It can be obtained from a consultant, either physically or digitally, and is only valid for in-person or host orders. The form offers exclusive discounts and free products, which change each year, and the deadline for submission varies but is typically towards the end of March.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Anyone know when they'll be available online? And isn't this EXTREMELY late for them to be made available? I've called Support, I've emailed them and I've emailed websupport and noone seems to know anything! WTH?!!

I've given out two packages for early March with no order forms and now have 3 more booked for later in the month that I have to hold off sending! Not to mention any bookings I may get from upcoming parties!!! :mad:

I was told they would be up last Friday!!!

Here is an outside order form I adapted for Canada

Attachments

• March Outside Order Form.doc
    656 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Winnipegk (don't know your real name :) )!! You've saved my butt :D

I can't believe it's now the 14TH!!! and STILL no outside order form available on CC!! :mad: I received an email from Pat Gavin - Supervisor of Support Services on Tuesday saying it would be up by the end of the day! Ya right! :mad:

I have a funny feeling that with the new downloadable cd, we will be printing the generic order forms from there.

No French ones eitherThey also stopped translating the outside order forms into french, since last November, I think. That annoys me because I do shows in both languages and I liked using those forms because the special was printed right on them.

It's up there now.

Related to Canadian March Outside Order Forms?

1. What is a Canadian March Outside Order Form?

A Canadian March Outside Order Form is a special type of order form used by Pampered Chef consultants in Canada during the month of March. It allows customers to take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts on products.

2. How do I obtain a Canadian March Outside Order Form?

You can obtain a Canadian March Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have physical copies or can provide a digital version for you to fill out.

3. Can I use a Canadian March Outside Order Form for online orders?

No, the Canadian March Outside Order Form is only for in-person or host orders. You can still take advantage of the March offers by placing an online order through your consultant's website.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available on the Canadian March Outside Order Form?

Yes, the Canadian March Outside Order Form offers exclusive discounts and free products for customers who place an order during the month of March. These offers vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant for the latest deals.

5. When is the deadline to submit a Canadian March Outside Order Form?

The deadline for submitting a Canadian March Outside Order Form varies each year. Your consultant will inform you of the deadline when you receive the form. It is typically towards the end of March.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
northern_sunshine
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kdangel518