• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient and Customizable Canadian Outside Order Forms - Get Yours Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the challenges of creating a Canadian order form and the differences between Canadian and US tax rates. The participants also share their frustrations with the complexity of the forms and offer suggestions for improvement. They also mention the possibility of using the first page of a US form and combining it with a Canadian version. Finally, they mention the Round-Up program and its impact on different organizations in Canada.
northern_sunshine
Does anyone do pretty Canadian outside order forms? I'm trying to rework a ac couple I've found, but ours are so much more complicated than the US ones. :(

But you have the pretty money....:D

I think I'd take ugly money for an easy to use order form any day! :D

I'm reminded of a line from the Weird Al song, "Canadian Idiot:"
And you know what else is too funny?
Their stupid Monopoly money.
Can't take 'em seriously at all.​

chefann said:
I'm reminded of a line from the Weird Al song, "Canadian Idiot:"
And you know what else is too funny?
Their stupid Monopoly money.
Can't take 'em seriously at all.​

LOL Never heard that one before!!

So that's a no, eh? :(

Sorry, I don't have a classy CDN order form.

hope you find one!

Sorry. Nothing classy or Canadian from me.

Our order forms are way confusing. I would give my stoneware (well, maybe the small oval baker...) for a simple order form like you guys have. Have you all seen our order forms? They are :eek:

Guess I'll have to dig up my MS Word- Fu and make one for myself!! :D

Just curious now......what makes them so much more confusing?

Yeah- we haven't seen them. You got a PDF (or a link to one) that you can post?
I'm sure some of the ickiness is related to GST...

Is it OK to link to the ones we can print from CC?It's not just the GST that makes it confusing. I live in an HST province (14%). HST applies to regular product and shipping, there is only 6% tax on library items and no tax at all on pantry items. It makes for a mess if someone puts a pantry item in the product section and ya miss it. :(Canadian outside order form, JuneIf this isn't OK, please let me know and I'll delete.

Last edited:
Oh, good Lord!!!

That sound you just heard was me hitting the ground!

NOBODY should have an order form that has 4 pages. I'll take a look at it this weekend, but even just replicating the first page will probably be pretty close to the confusing mess that HO devised. Ugh!

Of course, the easy answer is to just charge the highest tax rate on everything, and put any extra money toward Round-Up. :)

northern_sunshine said:
Is it OK to link to the ones we can print from CC?

It's not just the GST that makes it confusing. I live in an HST province (14%). HST applies to regular product and shipping, there is only 6% tax on library items and no tax at all on pantry items. It makes for a mess if someone puts a pantry item in the product section and ya miss it. :(

Canadian outside order form, June

If this isn't OK, please let me know and I'll delete.

Wow - you need to be a tax accountant to deal with that one!

Great googly moogly! My heart goes out to all the PC consultants and customers in Canada. That's ridiculous.

Yep, needless to say poor newbie consultant me has made a good number of mistakes and owe 2 people (luckily one of my best friends and my mum) and have 2 that owe me (amounts under a dollar so I'm going to suck it up).

I only print the first page, the rest of it is the buyers rights to cancel in 2 languages (and it is printed on their actual receipt).

Some people around here are the tax police and know what tax amounts are for what, so I dunno if the round up for heart thing would work. Though I may try it with the library items (as long as the pantry items are in the right place, there's no tax on them).

Ok, I worked on the first page and boy that was not fun. See what you think. It's in word so you can make changes. You could always use the pretty first page and then use the other three pages from CC.

Attachments

• June-CA.doc
    407 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
That's definitely prettier. They are just super awkward and I don't know if there's any way to make them less so. I'd love to have simple ones like you all have.

Though sitting here, I have a brainstorm that might work.... Gotta try something.

Just an FYI- the one kdawn posted says "America's Second Harvest." Don't your Round-Up dontations go to the Canadian Assn/ of Food Banks or something?

Yeah, like local food banks or something. I can't remember right off what it's called.

Related to Efficient and Customizable Canadian Outside Order Forms - Get Yours Now!

1. What is the purpose of the Canadian Outside Order Forms?

The Canadian Outside Order Forms are designed to make the process of taking and managing outside orders more efficient and customizable for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to easily track and organize orders from customers who are not able to attend a traditional in-home party or event.

2. How can I customize the Canadian Outside Order Forms for my business?

The Canadian Outside Order Forms can be customized with your personal information and branding, such as your name, contact information, and logo. You can also choose which products to include on the form and adjust the layout to best suit your needs.

3. Can I use the Canadian Outside Order Forms for online orders?

Yes, the Canadian Outside Order Forms can be used for both in-person and online orders. Simply provide the form to your customers and have them fill it out with their desired products. You can then enter the information into your online system or process the order manually.

4. Is there a limit to the number of products I can include on the Canadian Outside Order Forms?

No, there is no limit to the number of products that can be included on the Canadian Outside Order Forms. You can choose to include all of the products available or select specific ones that you want to offer to your customers.

5. How do I get my hands on the Canadian Outside Order Forms?

The Canadian Outside Order Forms can be easily obtained through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can download the customizable form and start using it for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies