• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Guys,Just Curious? How Often Does Your Director Contact You?

In summary, the person says that they talk to their director at least once a week, and that their director emails things to the cluster, but that they don't usually call. They also mention that they are working closely with their director this year.
marykate1
Hi Guys,
Just curious? How often does your director contact you? I'm feeling a little left out hangin' in the wind without any support.

Have you discussed this with your director? We don't talk much on the phone any more but I do email my director when ever I have a goal to meet or have met it. Also see each other at cluster meetings and such.

How long have you been with PC?

a couple times a week. but we live close to each other.

ask her if she will do coaching calls---If not you can reach up---Home office--Sales leader----May be able to take you on!Directors love to hear from you too----Mine never calls-(a choice )
--But I do offer to my team calls---When you are open to them it works--
--My coaching team does best---Some come over some--- I walk with----
Weekly calls----Last week I met with my FL girls--
-None of it is mandatory but if you--all
want to promote I highly recommend it- Reach out and ASK!!!

Last edited:
Mine emails me 1-2 times a week. Rarely ever calls. but Im not one of her really active consultants. I just hang on here and attend out monthly meetings.
She does call others that want to be called and welcomes/encourages contacting her if needed.

Does yours encourage calls? You might want to call and ask for a weekly reminder if neccesarry.

Never phone calls, but that's my choice. I email her my monthly updates or if I have any ????.

My director emails things to the cluster pretty often, and we have coaching prep calls every Wednesday to see where we are and what if anything we need help or coaching on.

Mine has a monthly cluster meeting (shared with 3 other directors/teams). And I only occasionally get an e-mail (other than something related to the upcoming meeting.) Although, our shared cluster has a yahoo group, and one of the directors posts lots of information. I did do a Step-up training in the fall. But no phone calls. That is why I love Chef Success!

My director emails us all sorts of training things. We also have a very informative cluster meeting every month. She is also open to talk any time I have needed it. That is what makes her awsome.

My Director just started a thing where we get points or cluster bucks for contacting her. Every time we call, no matter the reason, we get one. We also earn them for other things...sales, bookings, training, etc. She emails any info or tips she thinks may help but doesn't call us that much. I think with the size of some clusters, it would be hard to keep up with the calls and your business requirements as well. Hang in there and initiate the calls for a bit. Tell her you really need some support and what kind, then go from there. Good luck. :)

I talk to my director at least once a week, sometimes more....but we're friends too. Never knew her before PC - but I love her now!

At the beginning of the year she asks us for our goals for the year, and then she asks us how often, and how we want to be contacted...and how much motivation etc...we need from her, and she tailors her coaching to whatever we say we need. So if you say you need a once a month call, and weekly emails - then that's what you get.

My director is in contact with me about once a week, either by phone or by email. We also have a monthly cluster meeting, sometimes just our cluster and other times with another cluster. I also have no problem emailing or calling her with a question I might have or to talk over an idea. With 4 children she is sometimes hard to get a hold of right away, but she usually contacts me back within a day.When I went inactive she contacted me to find out how she could help me, and when I stated I wanted a break, she gave it to me. She contacted me maybe once a month, but other than that she left me alone. She sometimes feels that she makes a better consultant than a director, but I think she does a pretty good job.

I am a FD and my want to promote before conference. I am working closely with they Director this year. We started a "Goal Keepers" call for Monday morning. Anyone in the cluster who wants to can call and discuss their goals and get ideas. It is a great way to stay on track whenyou want to "work" your business.

Last time I had contact with my director was an email she sent to everyone on 1/8, before that, it was in early Nov. She hasn't even scheduled a meeting since Oct. (and hasn't actually held one since July). That's why I'm on this site!! ;) I'm holding my own meetings with my own people now!!

I talk to my director frequently - usually we email several times a week - especially after I've done a show - or have a quick question. We also live in the same town so it's easy to make a quick phone call as well. She is extremely good about getting back to me and I certainly appreciate it! And she is good at cheering me on in my business as well. We carpool to our monthly cluster meeting as well along with another girl in our cluster so we chat then too. I'm definitely lucky to have a great director:)

Gina M said:
I talk to my director frequently - usually we email several times a week - especially after I've done a show - or have a quick question. We also live in the same town so it's easy to make a quick phone call as well. She is extremely good about getting back to me and I certainly appreciate it! And she is good at cheering me on in my business as well. We carpool to our monthly cluster meeting as well along with another girl in our cluster so we chat then too. I'm definitely lucky to have a great director:)
Awwhh, man I'm jealous! I wish I lived near you all! Lucky you! ;) And you email frequently:eek: ! I remember when we'd be at least 1x a day (back when I first started out and had a million ??? for her)!:p Now it's about 1-2x a month at most. :cry: But I know she is busy growing her team!:)

My Director is very good at asking us what type of support and how often we need to talk to her. Right now, we are scheduling coaching calls about once every other week. Plus our montly meetings.

If I need anything, I know I can call or email and she will get back to me as soon as she can. I have a wonderful director. Both in a leader/mentor, and in a friend!

My director emails at least once or twice a week, we have monthly cluster meetings and her and I talk at least 2 times a week by phone. I am staying close tho, as I am trying to promote. ;)
She lets us direct how much contact she has with us. If you are getting too many emails, she'll only send you the monthly motivational that she sends. If you want her help, she's there for you every single day if you need her.
She's amazing!

Related to Hi Guys,Just Curious? How Often Does Your Director Contact You?

1. How often does your director contact you?

Our directors typically reach out to us at least once a week to check in and provide any updates or support we may need.

2. Can we contact our director at any time?

Absolutely! Our directors are always available to answer any questions or provide assistance. They can be reached through email, phone, or messaging.

3. What kind of support does your director offer?

Our directors are there to support us in any way possible. They can provide guidance on sales and marketing strategies, product knowledge, and offer advice on how to grow our businesses.

4. Do you have regular meetings with your director?

Yes, we have regular meetings with our directors either in person or through virtual platforms. These meetings are a great opportunity to discuss our progress, share ideas, and receive valuable feedback.

5. How does your director help you achieve your goals?

Our directors are dedicated to helping us reach our goals and succeed in our businesses. They provide training, resources, and support to help us grow and achieve our desired level of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristiPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KristiPC
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • georgiegirl