• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Does Your Cluster Meet?

In summary, the author's cluster meets monthly and usually has between 8-15 people there. Twice a year they meet with their "big" cluster (AD and everyone under her) for taste testings and new season stuff. Then it's about double. They currently have one meeting a month.
ChefCat
Just curious how often your cluster meets and approximately how many people attend?

monthly

anywhere from 6-30 people

We meet monthly - and usually have between 8-15 people there. Twice a year we meet with our "big" cluster (AD and everyone under her) for taste testings and new season stuff. Then it's about double.

Once a month (sometimes more if we need specific trainings) and anywhere from 3-12 show depending if we have new recruits or potentials coming to check it out.

We meet the 2nd Monday of the month. We just started in December and have grown from about 6 to this month's count of 17! It was GREAT!!! :D

We have 2 meetings a month (the second and fourth Mondays). The first one is more of a recognition meeting for the previous month (and some training as well)...the second one is all training.

Original poster here...

Our cluster offers THREE training sessions a month.

Quite frankly, I don't steadily have three shows a month but it seems like there is always another training. I wondered if that was normal. I realize that they are not mandatory meetings but I definitely feel urged to attend. I do enjoy them and learn at them but it seems like we meet so much. Then there is director express is coming up and a weekend-long cluster leadership training, not to mention all of the pushing to attend national conference.

Ugh... I guess I just need to vent a little. I am working so hard at this, still trying to get my business running outside of my circle of friends and family, and I am hoping to see results (money!) soon. Sorry for turning this into a vent. I really don't want to put any negative energy out there, but I don't have anyone else to say it to.

Meetings are great. Every cluster is different. You need not attend all of them but I feel I get more out of them. Our SD holds a monthly cluster meeting the 2nd Monday of every month. Our December meeting is always more of a holiday party with little training but always recognition. We usually have season kick off events that our SD entire downline usually attends at a local church. Because of Spring Launch we didn't have a kick off meeting this year.

Our Monday meetings are at out SD's house. Now it consists of those in her first line and my directers cluster and another director. We used to have another director, but since our SD lost one of her AD's she claimed some new people into her first line. The other director now combines with another directors meeting that's closer to them.

My immediate director tries to have what she calls focus meeting where it's just her cluster for more one on one training. We've had other consultants w/in SD cluster attend as well in past. We are currently doing focus meetings on 4th Monday every other month.

I personally like having both. Our SD meetings always involves training, recognition, a demo, food brought by volunteers each month and discussion. I like the meetings because when I get recognized it feels good and I like the top achiever apron!:) Also based on highest show, sales for month etc we get basket picks. The basket contains all sorts of goodies from post card invitations and notepads and things like that. SB's etc.

Sorry for my long winded reply I guess I'm killing time because I don't want to watch The Pacific with my husband.:p

We have one per month - 3rd Tues of each month. We just broke away from our AD's cluster mtgs so we're small right now avg 6 but now I have 4 new recruits that will go. I want to start my own meetings on the 1st Tues of each month to help them more get going.

Melissa78 said:
We have one per month - 3rd Tues of each month. We just broke away from our AD's cluster mtgs so we're small right now avg 6 but now I have 4 new recruits that will go. I want to start my own meetings on the 1st Tues of each month to help them more get going.
I guess that is what is happening to my cluster, my Director is offering a once a month training and my AD has two. My D has around 4-6 people that attend and my AD has 10-20 that attend. My D attends the AD meetings as well.

Last edited:
H2: "How Often Does Your Cluster Meet?"

At Pampered Chef, our clusters typically meet once a month.

H2: "Do I Have to Attend Every Cluster Meeting?"

While we encourage attendance at every cluster meeting, we understand that life can get busy. As long as you communicate with your cluster leader and stay engaged in the group, you do not have to attend every meeting.

H2: "What Happens at a Cluster Meeting?"

At cluster meetings, our consultants gather to share new product information, sales strategies, and best practices. It's also a great opportunity to network and connect with other consultants in your area.

H2: "Can I Bring Guests to Cluster Meetings?"

Absolutely! We welcome guests at our cluster meetings. It's a great way for them to learn more about Pampered Chef and potentially join our team.

H2: "Are There Any Costs Associated with Cluster Meetings?"

No, there are no additional costs associated with attending cluster meetings. However, if you choose to purchase products or samples at the meeting, that would be an additional expense.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Katiek77