• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did you start your PC journey?

In summary, Danielle suggests that she wears logo clothes, carries a catalog, and tries to make small talk to get leads.
dewequine
Gold Member
Hi everyone!
I'm Danielle and I am new to PC. I am curious how a lot of you started off. I moved to just outside of Indianapolis from Virginia and I do not know that many people. The few times I have tried to ask people in stores if they are interested, they will take my info but are not willing to give me theirs. Do you all have suggestions for me. Thanks for anything!
Danielle

Welcome Danielle! First let me say that it is a numbers game....meaning the more people you talk to the more success you will have! When you talk to them make it all about them and what you can do for them! Engage them in conversation....get to know what they need and then you'll know what to offer. I hope you are very successful in your business!!

I would also contact some local malls and see if they have any shows coming up where you could be a vendor and set up a table for orders and bookings.

As you talk to people, first ask if they already have a consultant they are working with. Then ask if they would like you to send them a catalog or more information about the sales & recipes. I give them a recipe card w/ my info or a mini catalog with my info and have them fill out a Door Prize Drawing Slip and let them know that I'll send them my latest newsletter. If you are new and don't have a PWS or newsletter, you can say that you can send them an e-mail with the upcoming specials. (Then you can attach the PDF's of the Host & Guest specials.) Just keep going out and about and wear logo clothes and carry a catalog tote. Be "open for business" with a friendly smile. Try to make small talk and have an interest in others and how you can help them, and you'll get some leads soon.Keep trying and read through some of the other threads here. This is a common question that comes up, especially when you are new and in a new area. Good luck! :)

Welcome! One idea I brought back from National Conference is to put sticky notes on the backs of the mini-catalogs I hand out. That makes it a natural for me to say, "If you'll write your contact information on this handy little sticky note I'd be happy to send you a full-sized catalog."

1. What is a "Newbie" in Pampered chef?

A "Newbie" in Pampered chef refers to a new consultant who has recently joined the company and is just starting their business with Pampered Chef.

2. What resources are available for a Newbie in Pampered chef?

As a newbie, you will have access to training materials, online resources, and a mentor who will guide you through your journey with Pampered Chef. You can also attend workshops and conferences to learn more about the company and its products.

3. How can I get started as a Newbie with Pampered chef?

The first step to getting started as a newbie with Pampered Chef is to sign up as a consultant and purchase a starter kit. You will then have access to your personal website and can start selling products and earning commissions.

4. What are some tips for success as a Newbie in Pampered chef?

Some tips for success as a newbie in Pampered Chef include staying organized, utilizing social media and networking, attending training events, and consistently following up with customers.

5. What are the benefits of being a Newbie in Pampered chef?

As a newbie in Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn income, build a flexible business, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have access to discounted products, rewards, and recognition for your hard work and sales achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • naekelsey