• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone,I Was Wondering if Anyone Could Share How They Send

Re: NewslettersAnd, as far as using Tasty Tidbits, I'm pretty sure you have the option of cutting and pasting something you have created to send out. I always use their templates, so I'm not sure. It is nice once you get used to it.
vogee13
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could share how they send out their monthly newsletter. I have used constant contact before but have found that it gets spammed a lot. I have a great newsletter that is forwarded to me from my upline that I can send and I have figured out how to insert it into an email for viewing but now I can figure out a great way to organize my contacts. I upload them from P3 but all my email servers (aol, yahoo, outlook) make it hard to seperate them from my personal files and also I have to select each person to send it to individually, that takes a lot of time if you have a large contact list (400+ for me).

I would love to know how you guys all do this each month.

Thanks.

Re: NewslettersI use yahoogroups.com to organize my contacts. I then forward my letter on to the group which disperses it. I do believe it also comes out as Spam, but my guests are getting it.

I think you have to send it out 10 or so at a time for it to not be marked as SPAM.

Re: NewslettersI have an gmail account for my business, which lets me organize my contacts into groups. I have no idea if it's received as spam, but I'm not receiving any spam!

Re: NewslettersI use iContact. It costs 9.95 a month (you can sign up for 15 days free trial). The thing I love about it is, you can track who opens the email and how many times they click on links. You can see which ones have actually reached their destination. You can import your contact list as well. They even have many templates you can use to create your newsletter. Let me know and I can send you my latest newsletter if you like.

Re: Newsletters
PChefPEI said:
I use iContact. It costs 9.95 a month (you can sign up for 15 days free trial). The thing I love about it is, you can track who opens the email and how many times they click on links. You can see which ones have actually reached their destination. You can import your contact list as well. They even have many templates you can use to create your newsletter. Let me know and I can send you my latest newsletter if you like.

I second icontact! I just started using it and it is GREAT! Your newsletters will not be marked as spam either!

Liquid Sky said:
I second icontact! I just started using it and it is GREAT! Your newsletters will not be marked as spam either!

That's right. You can even do a spam check to see how likely it is to be spam! Very cool feature!

Re: NewslettersI use the Mail Merge feature in Word to send newsletters. It sends it to all my contacts exported from PP and I know some people receive it so Spam may be minimal. You cannot put into groups with this method although you can select individual names that you don't want to get it before you send.

Re: NewslettersI use Joy's "Tasty Tidbits" and love it! Now that my contact list is getting too huge, I have been contemplating something like icontact... is it pretty easy to use? Can I take my Tasty Tidbits and send it through there? Can I import my contacts from P3 or Outlook? So many questions... I'm not so good at the computer stuff.:blushing:

akggirl said:
I use Joy's "Tasty Tidbits" and love it! Now that my contact list is getting too huge, I have been contemplating something like icontact... is it pretty easy to use? Can I take my Tasty Tidbits and send it through there? Can I import my contacts from P3 or Outlook? So many questions... I'm not so good at the computer stuff.:blushing:

Yes, you can import your contacts, from Outlook anyway. Not sure about P3.

And, as far as using Tasty Tidbits, I'm pretty sure you have the option of cutting and pasting something you have created to send out. I always use their templates, so I'm not sure. It is nice once you get used to it.

1. How do I send Pampered Chef products as a gift?

To send Pampered Chef products as a gift, simply add the recipient's name and address as the shipping address during checkout. You can also include a personalized message for the recipient in the "Gift Message" section. The products will be shipped directly to the recipient.

2. Can I include a gift receipt with my order?

Yes, you can include a gift receipt with your order. During checkout, you can select the option to include a gift receipt and it will be sent with the products. The prices will not be visible on the gift receipt.

3. How can I track my order?

To track your order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. You will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment. You can also track your order using the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email.

4. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to make changes or cancel it. However, if your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to make any changes.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the United States and Canada. We do not offer international shipping. However, you can contact our customer service team for information on how to place an international order and have it shipped to a US or Canadian address for forwarding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Brenda K.