• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes with Organic Veg Boxes - Join Us Now!

In summary, the person contacted the expert summarizer to propose a collaboration in which the expert summarizer would provide cooking advice and recipes using the produce from the organic box company's contact. The expert summarizer is undecided on how to approach this idea, but is open to any ideas.
georgiegirl
Hi everyone,

I have a contact who runs an organic box company in the midlands in the UK and she has approached me wondering if we would be able to join up as she often has customers who struggle with how and what to cook with her produce.

We both think that this could be very beneficial to us both Her with selling more veg and myself with an increased audience of possible hosts.

I am really stuck on how to approach this and don’t know what to put.

I have asked my director about this but she has nothing to say other than just do a cooking show.

Do you have any ideas of how I can sell this idea? It could become a regular feature if I can get it right.

Any thing will be grateful received.

You could offer cooking classes using her produce and your PC cooking tools. Give them lots of techniques and tips and make sure they know they can buy the produce from her and the tools from you.

I did a series of cooking classes and it went over quite well. I charged $25 per person and gave them a $20 certificate for PC products. The $5 almost covered the cost of the food. Everyone spent more than the $20 when they placed their orders.

My AD just a thing at a women's shelter in PHX with cooking tips and recipes for a tight budget. It went over really well. She did it as a charity offering/donation. Did not promote her business and did not make any money, but it left her feeling good!

Anyways, I would get a box from her and work from there. Figure out yourself what recipes are good, and then do a show type format. You could maybe have her offer a deal where if the customer purchases a box and adds $5 (or whatever) to the cost, they can come to your cooking class for ideas and recipes.

I'm rambling I'm sure...not really awake yet. Will revisit when the brain juices are flowing!

I love this idea! Maybe you can offer a cooking class/demo each month just before they get their box? Demo one recipe or one food item in the box with 2 or 3 ways to cook it?

Let us know how this worked out for you! Good luck :)

Hi there!

What a great opportunity to collaborate with an organic box company! I think this could be a great way for both of our businesses to benefit.

One idea could be to offer a special cooking class or workshop specifically focused on using organic produce from the box company. This could be a fun and informative way for customers to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while also promoting the use of organic produce. Plus, it could potentially lead to more sales for both parties.

Another idea could be to create a special bundle package where customers can purchase both an organic box and a cooking show with you. This could be a great way to introduce them to your products and services while also promoting the use of organic produce from the box company.

I would also suggest reaching out to your current customers and promoting this collaboration through social media and email marketing. This could help spread the word and attract new customers to both businesses.

I hope these ideas help and I'm excited to see how this collaboration turns out! Let me know if you need any further assistance or support. Best of luck!

1. What is included in an Organic Veg Box?

An Organic Veg Box typically includes a variety of fresh, locally-grown vegetables that are free from pesticides and other harmful chemicals. The specific contents may vary depending on the season and availability, but it could include leafy greens, root vegetables, and other seasonal produce.

2. Are the vegetables in the Organic Veg Box certified organic?

Yes, all the vegetables included in our Organic Veg Boxes are certified organic by a reputable organization. This means that they have been grown and produced according to strict organic farming standards without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or genetic modification.

3. How often are the Organic Veg Boxes delivered?

Our Organic Veg Boxes are typically delivered on a weekly basis, but we also offer bi-weekly and monthly options. You can choose a delivery frequency that works best for your needs and schedule.

4. Can I customize my Organic Veg Box?

Yes, you can customize your Organic Veg Box by selecting the specific vegetables you want included. We offer a variety of options each week and you can mix and match to create a box that fits your preferences. You can also indicate any dietary restrictions or allergies to ensure you receive a suitable selection of vegetables.

5. How are the vegetables in the Organic Veg Box sourced?

We work closely with local organic farmers to source the vegetables in our Organic Veg Boxes. We prioritize supporting small, sustainable farms in our community to provide our customers with the freshest and highest quality produce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • futurechefinPA
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies