• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Do You Delete Contacts?

In summary, some people delete their contacts from their mailing list after they stop receiving the newsletters, while others never delete them.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
How often do you delete contacts from your mailing list? I use i-Contact & can see who opens/reads my newsletter.

I've got a lot of 'dead' e-mail addresses that I'm wondering if I shouldn't delete. They haven't opened my newsletter since I've started sending it & I've tried contacting many times just to check in with them. I've not heard anything from them since my initial contact at a show or booth.

What would you do?

I haven't deleted yet, but I have considered it. The one thing that keeps me from doing it is not knowing for sure. If the customer opens the email as a text version, there isn't anything there to send a message back to iContact letting them know the email's been opened. The same goes if they use a program like Outlook or a service like Gmail that doesn't automatically download images, and they don't opt to do that.

I'd hate to delete someone who then wouldn't say anything about not receiving the emails anymore. If nothing else, they can see my name in their inbox each month, even if they don't open the email.

I don't delete anyone unless they ask me to. Of course they can always unsubscribe themselves.

DebbieJ said:
I don't delete anyone unless they ask me to. Of course they can always unsubscribe themselves.

Same here!

The only reason that I'm thinking that I should is b/c I'm nearing my contact list limit in i-Contact & would like to have room for new people that I meet at shows. I don't want to have to bump my subscriber limit if I don't have to!

DebbieJ said:

Same here...

NEVER! :DThey have to unsubscribe to be removed from my newsletter. Even if they go down their e-mail & hit "delete" every month, your name is still fresh in their minds EVERY month. You never know when they might suddenly decide that they want to book a show, open your e-mail & contact you.I'll admit, I never opened my step-sister's newsletters when she sold PC because it took 20 min's to read the whole thing. She didn't know how to be short & sweet, had too much info and it irritated me to have a book in front of me to read. So I just never clicked on them. I still hosted shows, just didn't care to read all that info that she included in her newsletters. LOL

1. How often should I delete contacts from my Pampered Chef account?

It is recommended to regularly clean up your contact list every 3-6 months. This ensures that you have an updated and accurate list of contacts to work with.

2. Will deleting contacts affect my sales or business?

No, deleting contacts from your Pampered Chef account will not affect your sales or business. It is a common practice to regularly clean up your contact list to maintain its quality and relevance.

3. How do I know which contacts to delete?

You can start by evaluating the engagement and activity of each contact. If a contact has not interacted with your business or made a purchase in a long time, it may be time to remove them from your list.

4. Can I recover deleted contacts?

Once a contact is deleted, it cannot be recovered. It is important to carefully review your contact list before permanently deleting any contacts.

5. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have in my Pampered Chef account?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can have in your Pampered Chef account. However, it is recommended to regularly clean up your list to ensure its quality and effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SeeMe4PC
Replies