• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Catalog Show: How Long Can I Keep It Open?

In summary, it is recommended to close a catalog show within 7 days to ensure timely delivery of orders. However, it can be extended for an additional 3 days by contacting the consultant. If the show is not closed within the recommended time frame, orders may be delayed and products may go out of stock. Host rewards can still be earned, but it is best to close the show within 7 days. To close the show, collect order forms and payments and submit them to the consultant. They will handle the rest and ensure prompt processing and delivery of orders.
redd3708
Hello Everyone,

It has been FOREVER since I posted. I have a quick question. How long can I keep a catalog show open? My customer wants it to count for December. I have to submit by the end out January, right? I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

I think you have until the last day of the following month. So that would be Jan 31st. Though. I need someone to second that.

I second that!!
Now before I posted the second post - my post time was 5:12 - which was the correct time.:eek:

Last edited:
These times on here are so screwed up:eek: :eek:

whiteyteresa said:
I second that!!
Now before I posted the second post - my post time was 5:12 - which was the correct time.:eek:
You're EST. The server is in CST.

1. How long can I keep a catalog show open?

You can keep a catalog show open for up to 10 days, but we recommend closing it within 7 days to ensure timely delivery of orders.

2. Can I extend the catalog show if I need more time?

Yes, you can extend the catalog show for an additional 3 days by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. However, please keep in mind that this may delay the delivery of orders.

3. What happens if I don't close the catalog show within the recommended time frame?

If you do not close the catalog show within the recommended time frame, the orders may be delayed and the products may go out of stock. We highly recommend closing the show within 7 days to avoid any potential issues.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I keep the catalog show open for longer than the recommended time frame?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards, but we recommend closing the show within 7 days to ensure timely delivery of orders and availability of products.

5. How do I close my catalog show?

To close your catalog show, simply collect all the order forms and payments from your guests and submit them to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will take care of the rest and ensure your orders are processed and delivered promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • California Girl
  • General Chat
Replies