• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need Some New Power Cooking Recipes

In summary, the Power Cooking Workshop that the speaker is doing at the end of the week is focused on freezeable recipes. Most of the guests have been to the speaker's previous workshops where they've done the recipes twice. The speaker wants to offer more freezeable recipes and asks for suggestions. Some of the ideas mentioned include offering more breakfast recipes and a book called "Fix Freeze Feast."
ChefKelebel
Hi Cheffers! I am doing a Power Cooking Workshop at the end of the week and I'm stuck. Most of the guests have been to my Power Cooking Workshops from last year (where we did all of the PC recipes twice last year!) I want to offer more "freezeable recipes", any suggestions? Thanks! :chef:

Did you do all of the beef AND all of the chicken recipes?

I did a pulled pork one last year that was a huge hit!! I slow baked the pork shoulder roast in the dcb all day shredded it at the cooking class, then we made the chiliquiles (SP) from 29 mins II, pork sopes from latin flavor, bbq pulled pork sandwiches also 29 mins II, & the white chicken chili (obviously made w/ pulled pork)Yesterday at my power cooking beef cooking class we did the chilli, sloppy joes, & the stroganoff. Plus I froze more plain portions. I gave them examples of what I add the beef too, for example I will sometimes substitute beef in the chiliquiles or mexican lasagna, spaghetti, a breakfast dish that my family loves is creamed spinach, burger & eggs, & my son's favorite mac n cheese w/ hamburger.

Yep, we've been through all of them (2x each!!) It's a workshop I do about every 8-12 weeks or so and we do 3-4 of them at a time. I'll keep digging.:yuck:

I recently purchased the book "Fix Freeze Feast" (thanks ChefAnn!) and it has a ton of great recipes in there...and some are breakfast recipes, which I'm thinking of offering. "Breakfasts On The Go".

One thing that I REALLY like about this book is that it doesn't rely on canned/convenience foods to put together the recipes. It's much more my style of cooking.

I have a ton of recipes from my Personal Chef days (it was my job to fix and freeze 10 meals at a time for my clients) but almost all of those recipes I signed an agreement saying I wouldn't distribute them...:(

Thanks for the great suggestions! I appreciate all the help I can get:)

Would you mind telling us more about the workshops? How exactly does it work? This sounds right up my alley, what a great idea.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with some new power cooking recipes for your workshop. Here are a few of my favorites that are perfect for freezing:1. Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry: This recipe is great for power cooking because you can prep all of the vegetables and chicken ahead of time and then just heat it up when you're ready to eat. Plus, it freezes well for a quick and easy meal later on.2. Beef and Broccoli Casserole: This hearty casserole is perfect for power cooking. You can make a big batch and freeze it in individual portions for a quick and delicious meal anytime.3. Slow Cooker Chili: This classic comfort food is great for power cooking. You can make a big batch in your slow cooker and freeze it for a quick and easy dinner on a busy night.4. Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts: These stuffed chicken breasts are a delicious and healthy option for power cooking. You can make a big batch and freeze them individually for a quick and easy weeknight meal.I hope these suggestions help and your guests enjoy the new recipes at your workshop. Happy cooking! :chef:

What are some quick and easy recipes for power cooking?

Some quick and easy power cooking recipes include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and using an Instant Pot or slow cooker. You can also try prepping ingredients ahead of time to save time during the week.

How can I make power cooking recipes healthier?

To make power cooking recipes healthier, try using lean protein sources, incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables, and using whole grains instead of refined grains. You can also experiment with different herbs and spices to add flavor without extra calories.

What are some power cooking recipes that are budget-friendly?

Budget-friendly power cooking recipes include dishes made with affordable ingredients like beans, lentils, and rice. You can also buy ingredients in bulk and freeze leftovers for future meals.

Are there any power cooking recipes that are suitable for special diets?

Yes, there are many power cooking recipes that can be adapted for special diets. For example, you can substitute gluten-free pasta or rice noodles for regular pasta in a dish, or use tofu or tempeh instead of meat for a vegetarian or vegan option.

Can I make power cooking recipes in advance and freeze them?

Yes, power cooking recipes are great for meal prep and can be made in advance and frozen for later use. Just be sure to properly label and store them in airtight containers or freezer bags. Some dishes may need to be thawed and reheated before serving, so be sure to check the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518