• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Cost-Effective Recipes for Cooking Show Incentives?

In summary, the person is looking for cheap and easy recipe options for cooking shows at a craft fair. Suggestions include hot pizza dip, trifle, basil tomato squares, desserts using crescent rolls, and meatless recipes. It is also recommended to use seasonal vegetables for cheaper ingredients. One specific recipe that is recommended is the Fantastic Focaccia Bread, which is easy, cheap, and makes a lot. The ingredients and directions for the bread are provided.
ElizabethPurvis
Hi everyone! I'm doing a craft fair this weekend and as an incentive to get people to book, I'm offering free cooking shows. I was wondering what any of you have done as recipes for these shows as I want to give my hosts options but don't want to end up spending a fortune! Any cheap and easy recipes that show a lot of tools out there?? TIA!

Elizabeth

Hot pizza dip is inexpensive and tasty.
Or a trifle, especially if you get cake mix and pudding mix on sale.

I always purchase the ingredients for one recipe and I find that the basil tomato squares are quite inexpensive and go over with high ratings! Another idea is to check out desserts that use crescent rolls, most of the time you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry!

Generally, too, recipes that are meatless are less expensive to prepare. And if you're scheduling summer shows, keep in mind that veggies will be in season and therefore cheaper than in winter.

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

Fantastic Foccaccia!! Easy, good demo and cheap! Also makes alot!

Here's the recipe!!

Fantastic Focaccia Bread
Ingredients:
1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2/3 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Romano or Parmesan cheese, divided
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, divided
2 firm plum tomatoes, sliced

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge of Rectangle Stone using lightly floured Baker's Roller®. Press garlic over crust using Garlic Press; spread evenly using Skinny Scraper.

2. Grate half of the Romano cheese over crust using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon of the oregano. Thinly slice tomatoes with Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; arrange in single layer over cheese. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and oregano. Grate the remaining Romano cheese over top.

3. Bake 25-28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve hot using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 24 appetizers

, thank you for reaching out for help with your booking bonus recipe! I have a few suggestions for you that are both budget-friendly and showcase the amazing tools we have at Pampered Chef. One idea is to make a delicious and easy appetizer using our Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Chunk. You can use ground beef or turkey to make mini meatballs, and then use the Mix 'N Chunk to chop up some veggies like bell peppers and onions to add to the mixture. Serve them on our Bamboo Skewers for a fun and impressive presentation. Another option is to make a simple and tasty dessert using our Brownie Pan and Cake Tester. You can use a boxed brownie mix and add some fun toppings like crushed candy bars or nuts. Then, use the Cake Tester to check for doneness and serve them in our Mini Serving Spatulas for a cute and practical touch. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your craft fair!

Related to What Are Some Cost-Effective Recipes for Cooking Show Incentives?

1. How do I earn the booking bonus recipe?

To earn the booking bonus recipe, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $200 in sales. The recipe will be automatically added to your order when you reach this sales amount.

2. Can I choose which bonus recipe I receive?

No, the bonus recipe is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, the recipe changes monthly so you will have the opportunity to earn different recipes throughout the year.

3. What if my party sales do not reach $200?

If your party sales do not reach $200, you will not receive the booking bonus recipe. However, you can still earn host rewards and free products based on your total party sales.

4. Can I earn multiple bonus recipes for one party?

No, only one booking bonus recipe can be earned per party. However, if you host multiple parties with $200 in sales each, you can earn a bonus recipe for each party.

5. Are there any restrictions on the booking bonus recipe?

The booking bonus recipe is only available for current hostesses who have a qualifying party and is not transferable. It cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HDFarm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ChefKelebel