• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Don't Understand the PHD Discount

In summary, the PHD discount is a special discount offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It allows consultants to purchase products at a discounted price, usually 20-30% off the retail price. To qualify for the discount, consultants must be active and have placed at least $150 in sales within the last 3 months. While most products are eligible for the discount, there are some exclusions and it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. If there are any issues with applying the discount, customers can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.
pchefinski
I just put in an order where it didn't recognize her PHD.. I mean, I put in her number and everything, but the 10% discount didn't come up anywhere throughout the PP calculations on her host order. Is it just for individual orders? I'm SO confused -- I thought I understood!

Are you sure her show was within the last year? and that the # was correct?

I have had this problem a few different times and it has been for a few different reasons. I either didn't have her # in her contact information so I have to go back and add it. I have also sometimes had a contact in my list twice and one has the # and the other doesn't. Maybe one of these will work for you?!!

If she was a PH and she is the current host, she DOES NOT get the 10% discount.

Try looking her up on Consultant's Corner. If she's current, she should be there.

jwpamp said:
If she was a PH and she is the current host, she DOES NOT get the 10% discount.

oh okay so the PHD is only to use in a non-host situation. gotcha! thanks :)

Related to Help! I Don't Understand the PHD Discount

What is the PHD discount and how does it work?

The PHD discount is a special discount offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It allows consultants to purchase products at a discounted price, usually 20-30% off the retail price. The discount is applied automatically at checkout when ordering through the consultant's personal website.

Can I use the PHD discount on all Pampered Chef products?

Most products are eligible for the PHD discount, however, there are some exclusions such as already discounted items, host specials, and certain limited edition products. You can check the product details on the consultant's website to see if the discount applies.

How do I qualify for the PHD discount?

To be eligible for the PHD discount, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. This means you have placed at least $150 in sales within the last 3 months. Once you have reached this requirement, the discount will automatically apply to your orders.

Can I combine the PHD discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the PHD discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, it can be used on top of the consultant's commission, free and half-price items, and any other promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

What should I do if I have trouble applying the PHD discount to my order?

If you are having trouble applying the PHD discount to your order, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot any issues and ensure that the discount is properly applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• riggs62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Loreen