• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order Discount PP Please Help!

Chef Jill

Mar 6, 2005
I am trying to put in a personal order on Pampered Partner and it says "discount 0.00%". How can I change it so it calculates 20% off? I know with the Kit Enhancement it just comes up 40% off, so I am confused! :confused: Please help! Thank you!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
In Pampered Partner click on Personal Info at the top of the screen. There will be a drop down window. Click User Profile. This opens up your personal information screen. You put your name and everything in here. On the right side there is a place that asks for your level. If you are just starting out you put Consultant there. underneath there will be a spot that says commission rate. New consultants should type in 20% for fundraisers type in 15%

Once you reach $15000.00 in sales you will go back here and click the box under your level that says "$15000.00 in sales reached. Then your commission rate will change so you have to type in 22% and 17% for fundraisers.

shawnna

Jun 29, 2005
Discount

Hi there! We have the same name so I knew I had to try and help lol... Anyways, if you go to the Personal Info portion and enter the 20% there that should fix your problem. I believe that the discount is your commission rate. See if that helps.

Good Luck!

Chef Jill

Mar 6, 2005
Thanks!

You guys are awesome! It's so great to know that if I have a question it can be answered in a second! Thanks so much. :)