1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Personal Order Discount PP Please Help!

1. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

I am trying to put in a personal order on Pampered Partner and it says "discount 0.00%". How can I change it so it calculates 20% off? I know with the Kit Enhancement it just comes up 40% off, so I am confused! :confused: Please help! Thank you!

Jul 28, 2005
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

In Pampered Partner click on Personal Info at the top of the screen. There will be a drop down window. Click User Profile. This opens up your personal information screen. You put your name and everything in here. On the right side there is a place that asks for your level. If you are just starting out you put Consultant there. underneath there will be a spot that says commission rate. New consultants should type in 20% for fundraisers type in 15%

Once you reach $15000.00 in sales you will go back here and click the box under your level that says "$15000.00 in sales reached. Then your commission rate will change so you have to type in 22% and 17% for fundraisers.

shawnna

Jul 28, 2005
  3. Discount

Hi there! We have the same name so I knew I had to try and help lol... Anyways, if you go to the Personal Info portion and enter the 20% there that should fix your problem. I believe that the discount is your commission rate. See if that helps.

Good Luck!

Jul 28, 2005
  4. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

Thanks!

You guys are awesome! It's so great to know that if I have a question it can be answered in a second! Thanks so much. :)

Jul 28, 2005
Have something to add?