• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order Discount Pp Please Help!

In summary, to change the discount on Pampered Partner to 20% off, go to the Personal Info section and enter 20% as your commission rate. This will update the total amount for your order. If you reach $15000.00 in sales, you can also update your commission rate to 22% or 17% for fundraisers. If you need further assistance, you can contact customer service. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!
Chef Jill
I am trying to put in a personal order on Pampered Partner and it says "discount 0.00%". How can I change it so it calculates 20% off? I know with the Kit Enhancement it just comes up 40% off, so I am confused! :confused: Please help! Thank you!

In Pampered Partner click on Personal Info at the top of the screen. There will be a drop down window. Click User Profile. This opens up your personal information screen. You put your name and everything in here. On the right side there is a place that asks for your level. If you are just starting out you put Consultant there. underneath there will be a spot that says commission rate. New consultants should type in 20% for fundraisers type in 15%

Once you reach $15000.00 in sales you will go back here and click the box under your level that says "$15000.00 in sales reached. Then your commission rate will change so you have to type in 22% and 17% for fundraisers.

shawnna

DiscountHi there! We have the same name so I knew I had to try and help lol... Anyways, if you go to the Personal Info portion and enter the 20% there that should fix your problem. I believe that the discount is your commission rate. See if that helps.

Good Luck!

Thanks!You guys are awesome! It's so great to know that if I have a question it can be answered in a second! Thanks so much. :)

Hi there! It sounds like you may have accidentally selected the wrong discount option on Pampered Partner. To change it to the 20% off, simply click on the drop-down menu next to the discount percentage and select 20%. This should update the total amount for your order. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

1. What is a personal order discount?

A personal order discount is a type of discount that is applied to an order based on the individual customer's preferences or needs. It is not a generic discount that is available to all customers, but rather a personalized discount that is specific to the individual.

2. How do I obtain a personal order discount?

In order to obtain a personal order discount, you will need to contact the company or business directly. They will then work with you to understand your needs and preferences, and determine if a discount can be applied to your order.

3. Is there a limit to the amount of discount that can be applied?

The amount of discount that can be applied to a personal order will vary depending on the company and their policies. It is best to contact the company directly to discuss your specific situation and see if a discount can be applied to your order.

4. Are personal order discounts available for all products?

Not all companies offer personal order discounts, and even for those that do, the availability may vary depending on the product. It is important to check with the company to see if the product you are interested in is eligible for a personal order discount.

5. Can I combine a personal order discount with other promotions or discounts?

This will depend on the company's policies. Some companies may allow you to combine a personal order discount with other promotions or discounts, while others may not. It is best to check with the company directly to see what their policy is on combining discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pchefinski