• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I enter customer discounts in PP?

In summary, the customer can enter a discount on their order form, and then at some point (I think when you submit the show) it asks if you want to add a business expense record. If you say yes, then the discount and the business expense record are added to the order.
lotsadots
:confused:

I am confused. I keep reading posts where y'all will give a discount to customers for various reasons. How do these discounts get entered when you enter them into PP or do you just cover the balance owed?

I have friends who just lost their home in a fire and I'm hosting a benefit cooking show for them. If the guests order an item for my friend's kitchen I wanted to give them a 10% discount on anything they order for themselves in addition, but can't figure out how I'd enter it on their order form.

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm missing it anyway! :eek:

In the payment screen there is an option for consultant gift. Click on that and put in how much you want to pay for. It will ask you at some point (I think when you submit the show) if you want to add a business expense record for it - say YES!HTH

Wow, a quick reply thanks so much! I'm assuming you meant the "On Account" option? I always wondered what in the world that was for! :)

No, on account means that they are going to pay you later. I did mean Consultant Gift. Is it there for you?

I don't see Consultant Gift...I've been wondering this too!

Nope :mad: :( We don't have the 'consultant gift' option on the Canadian version of PP.

I just put their payment in and then click 'add a payment' and put in the additional amount owed by me (their discount)

Clear as mud? :confused: :)

I have never seen the consultant gift. I usually just cover the difference owed at the endo of the show before I submit. Thsi would make life a whole lot easier on me. Is the "consultant gift" something on PP+???

It is on the American version - I use it all the time!

I believe on the US version there is credit card, cash, cheque, and consultant gift as payment options. Correct me if I'm wrong :) Ours is the first three and then on account.

We also have on account.

Once I get the quirks out of my laptop...I will see what this offers me (P3) :D

Darby...It's on the older version of PP Too...
thechefofnorthbend said:
Once I get the quirks out of my laptop...I will see what this offers me (P3) :D

Darby:

The on acct and consultant gift is on the older version too. I haven't upgraded to the PP3 yet, I"m kinda afraid to until after taxes are filed!!

Liz

Oh P3 we have:

Check - Credit Card - Cash - On Account - Consultant Gift

I have the Canadian Version, so I don't have the Consultant Gift Option, grrrr. Wouldn't the "on account" option work for me then I just pay the difference with my PC Debit? Just not sure where the balance is ending up when it goes into "on account" then... where do I find that balance once it goes there?

Last edited:
When i've done this, I just enter it as cash and pay the difference out of my bank account.

I think that's what I'll do Winnipegk... Thanks everyone for all the help!

What discounts are available for customers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer various discounts and promotions for our valued customers. These can include percentage off discounts, free shipping, and free products with purchase. Stay updated on our latest deals by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media.

How can I redeem a customer discount?

To redeem a customer discount, simply enter the designated promo code at checkout on our website or mention it to your consultant when placing an order through a party or event. Please note that some discounts may have specific terms and conditions, so be sure to read the details before redeeming.

Can I use multiple discounts on one order?

Unfortunately, our system only allows one discount code per order. If you have multiple discounts that you would like to use, we recommend choosing the one that offers the most savings for your particular order.

Do discounts apply to all products?

Some discounts may have restrictions on which products they can be applied to. These restrictions will be clearly stated in the terms and conditions of the discount. Generally, most discounts can be used on any product unless otherwise specified.

How often do you offer customer discounts?

We strive to provide our customers with the best value and savings on our products. We regularly offer discounts and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to check our website and social media for updates. Additionally, our consultants may also offer exclusive discounts through their parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • twinmomjen