• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this delicious Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip yet?

In summary, Heather recommends making the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip in layers and using caramel sprinkles for a delicious twist. The dip can be made in advance and is best when chilled. The chocolate swirls should be added before serving. The recipe for this dip is posted on CC for easy access. Other suggestions for serving the dip include using chocolate graham sticks, vanilla wafers, or cinnamon chips. For presentation, the dip can be made in a variety of bowls, such as the Simple Additions Dots Round Bowl or the medium square bowl.
Morvin
okay i need help has anyone made this yet??? i am going to make this for my open house this sunday do i really have to make it in the layers or can i just mix everything together?

thanks Heather

Make it in layers. It is very good. I've made it both with the cinnamon sprinkles and with the caramel sprinkles. It was delicious both ways....I think I liked the caramel sprinkles just a bit better though.

Is that a recipe in the SB?

pamperedlinda said:
Make it in layers. It is very good. I've made it both with the cinnamon sprinkles and with the caramel sprinkles. It was delicious both ways....I think I liked the caramel sprinkles just a bit better though.

how far in advance can you make it?? Like could i make it the night before?

Morvin said:
how far in advance can you make it?? Like could i make it the night before?

Make it the night before, it's actually better if it sits for a while. BUT - do the chocolate swirls just before you serve it. Mine "bled" after it sat in the fridge all night.

I agree with all the advice here....

I liked it better with the caramel sprinkles, but the cinnamon ones are good too!

It definately "keeps" well so you can make it in advance. It sets up nicely, so it's better if it's totally chilled.

Layer it, make it ahead, and put the chocolate decoration on the top just before serving!!

You can serve it with chocolate graham sticks, vanilla wafers, or cinnamon chips! YUM!

Can someone post this recipe in the thread? I am getting a host packet ready, (am at work) and don't have a SB at hand to type it into the computer.

The Pampered Chef ®
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip
Recipe

3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate ice cream topping
7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple wedges, pear wedges or whole strawberries
Cinnamon Crunch Chips (optional)

Coarsely chop chocolate with Santoku Knife; place into Small Micro-Cooker®. Add half of the whipped topping and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval.

In Small Batter Bowl, combine chocolate mixture and cream cheese; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in remaining whipped topping and cinnamon sprinkle using Classic Scraper.

Spread half of the dip into chilled Simple Additions® Dots Round Bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping. Spread to form an even layer with Small Spreader. Top with remaining dip; spread to form a smooth surface. Place remaining 2 tablespoons ice cream topping into Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle in a spiral pattern over dip. Drag wooden pick through ice cream topping, forming a swirled pattern.

Prepare fruit for dipping. Place bowl onto center of Simple Additions® Large Round Platter; arrange fruit and chips, if desired, around dip.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 2 tablespoons dip, 1/2 cup fruit): Calories 190, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 2 g

All of the current and past couple SBRCs are on CC for us to download and email. :) Just an FYI.

YummyWow this recipe sounds really good! I love sweet dips!

Debbie :D

any suggestions on another bowl to present this dip in. I am doing it for a show tonight and do not have the large round bowl. I don't know how much this makes or anything. I thought about making it in the 2 small square bowls that came in our kit. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Kodeysmom said:
any suggestions on another bowl to present this dip in. I am doing it for a show tonight and do not have the large round bowl. I don't know how much this makes or anything. I thought about making it in the 2 small square bowls that came in our kit. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
I made this in the med square bowl as I thought it might resemble a spider web a little better. It worked just fine and looked god too! You could half the recipe and put it in the small squares too.

This is yummy and really takes little time to make it so no worries!

I ended up using 2 of the white square bowls and the dip fit perfectly split into the 2 bowls. and i set them each on the small cranberry/white squares and layed the fruit around it. It was a huge hit, there was none left!!!

Sub for cinnamon SprinkleHey guys, I was wondering if there is a sub I could use for the cinnamon sprinkle. I have a last minute party tomorrow and they want this dip, but I don't have the sprinkle on hand.

i am sure you could do without it as well, i only had the caramel sprinkles so i used those. or even just some chocolate sprinkles would work.

Related to Have you tried this delicious Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip yet?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

To make the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip, you will need 8 oz cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for this dip?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chopped chocolate of your choice. However, we recommend using semi-sweet or dark chocolate for the best flavor.

3. How do I serve the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

This dip can be served with a variety of dippers such as fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, or cookies. You can also use it as a filling for pastries or as a topping for ice cream.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or an airtight container.

5. Can I freeze the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip?

We do not recommend freezing this dip as the texture may change once thawed. It is best to consume it within 3 days of making it for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • cochef