• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard about the special on Obama that Sean Hannity is airing?

In summary, Hannity aired a special about Obama and many people are worried about what will happen if he is elected.
babywings76
Gold Member
A friend sent me an e-mail yesterday about Hannity airing a special about Obama. I don't get the channel that his show is on, so I thought I'd ask about it here. If it's too heated of a topic and we don't want to start stuff on here again that will bother people, feel free to PM info to me. I don't want anyone mad at me for instigating this! ;)

I did not see it, and I can't find it on Foxnews.com. Maybe it will be up later. If you get info that the video is available online, please post it here. Thanks.

I heard last week that he does plan to re-air this special, but I don't know when.....if anyone finds out, please let me know!

We all need to start praying for our country.

I heard a quote from him today. He was answering to a question from a gentlemen at his rally. The gentlemen asked him about raising his taxes. Obama answered, "I'm not doing it to punish you." "We need to spread the wealth to help everyone."

I could not believe it! This recording was his voice!

Here is a link to an article about it. At the bottom you can link to a video:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/13/obama-plumber-plan-spread-wealth/comments/

Last edited:
You know I've started thinking about it. Maybe we need Obama to be the President of The Pampered Chef. I won't have to do any selling or work. We can just "spread the wealth" from all our top 5% of sellers! Wouldn't that be great? The rest of us would get checks in the mail for doing nothing!

I agree Rhonda.. looking at the polls.. Obama is ahead right now.. My stomach hurts just thinking about it all. He even admitted being a muslim on TV 2 weeks ago.
We need to pray like we have never prayed before. Daily.
And if he wins.. I'll just quit my job and go on welfare and ride the ride. LOL
I just found out how to become a millionaire in Texas..............
hehe... well you start out as a billionaire......... sad but more true every day.
Pray everyone!!!

I like the way you think Rhonda..

gingertannery said:
I agree Rhonda.. looking at the polls.. Obama is ahead right now.. My stomach hurts just thinking about it all. He even admitted being a muslim on TV 2 weeks ago.
We need to pray like we have never prayed before. Daily.
And if he wins.. I'll just quit my job and go on welfare and ride the ride. LOL
I just found out how to become a millionaire in Texas..............
hehe... well you start out as a billionaire......... sad but more true every day.
Pray everyone!!!

Yeah, my husband might lose his job. He said maybe it won't be all bad if Obama is President! I guess maybe he shouldn't even look for a job if Obama becomes President!

You two are cracking me up! :)

It's nice to laugh, but the problem is that this won't be funny when it's reality.

Related to Have you heard about the special on Obama that Sean Hannity is airing?

1. What is "Ot: Anyone Watch Sean Hannity?"

"Ot: Anyone Watch Sean Hannity?" is a common phrase used on online forums and social media platforms to initiate a discussion about the popular political commentator and television host, Sean Hannity.

2. Where can I watch Sean Hannity's show?

Sean Hannity's show, "Hannity," airs on the Fox News Channel at 9 PM EST Monday through Friday. It can also be live streamed on the Fox News website or through various cable provider apps.

3. Is "Ot: Anyone Watch Sean Hannity?" a political discussion?

While "Ot: Anyone Watch Sean Hannity?" often leads to discussions about politics, it is not exclusively a political discussion. Some people may simply want to share their thoughts on the show or ask for others' opinions on a recent episode.

4. Can I watch past episodes of Sean Hannity's show?

Yes, past episodes of "Hannity" can be found on the Fox News website or on the Fox News YouTube channel. Some cable providers also offer on-demand options for watching past episodes.

5. What is the format of Sean Hannity's show?

Sean Hannity's show typically consists of interviews with political figures, panel discussions with experts and commentators, and monologues where Hannity shares his opinions on current events. He also takes calls from viewers and has regular segments with recurring guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat