• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cricut Users - Have You Heard of This?

In summary, a Cricut is a cutting machine used for crafting and can cut various materials such as paper, vinyl, and fabric to create intricate designs and shapes. It is user-friendly and suitable for beginners, with online tutorials and resources available. The Cricut can also be used with other software programs and has its own software called Design Space. It can be used for commercial purposes, but it is important to check the terms and conditions of the specific design or image being used.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

Since I've gotten my Cricut Create (you may have read my other thread), I've been searching info. on the web. I found out there is a software called Sure Cuts A Lot you can use w/your computer and Cricut and you don't have to buy the expensive cartridges:thumbup:!

Has anyone heard of this or do you have it? My Cricut did not come w/the USB cable. Not sure if I can purchase it seperate or not.

If you haven't heard of it before do a search on You Tube for the software. They say it's $75.

Let me know if you know anything about it.

Thanks,

I haven't done any research on the software, but as far as the cable - any standard USB cable should work.

OOOOHHHH that sounds interesting and fun. Just think of all the stuff you could do with that.

Just be careful because a short cricut will blow a breaker.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just be careful because a short cricut will blow a breaker.

That's funny! I was wondering what you would have to say on the subject as soon as I saw you had posted in this thread!! You didn't disappoint me!

I did a really quick Google search, and haven't had a chance to view all the results yet, but the first thing that I did find was a discussion on the scrapbook.com forums that state that it voids your Cricut warranty.

Related to Cricut Users - Have You Heard of This?

1. What is a Cricut and what does it do?

A Cricut is a cutting machine that can cut a variety of materials such as paper, vinyl, and fabric. It is used for crafting and can create intricate designs and shapes for various projects.

2. Can the Cricut be used by beginners?

Yes, the Cricut is user-friendly and can be used by beginners. There are many online tutorials and resources available to help beginners learn how to use the machine.

3. What materials can the Cricut cut?

The Cricut can cut materials such as paper, cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, fabric, and more. It can also score and write on certain materials.

4. Is the Cricut compatible with other software programs?

Yes, the Cricut can be used with other software programs such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw. It also has its own software called Design Space for creating and editing designs.

5. Can the Cricut be used for commercial purposes?

Yes, the Cricut can be used for commercial purposes. However, it is important to check the terms and conditions of the specific design or image you are using to ensure it is allowed for commercial use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • mrssyvo