• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of Uppercase Living?

In summary, the consultant from Uppercase Living said that the products cost $5.95 and that the catalog is worth it.
lacychef
My host last night is a consultant for Uppercase Living....have ya heard of it? It has words & quotes that can be made in lots of different colors & fonts, and then they are transferred onto your walls or any flat surface. (like our SA) I think they look very cool in the pictures.
Here's their website: www.uppercaseliving.com
I'm thinking I'm going to have to have a show for her this spring:) Very cute & different!

What a concept! I have a TON of this stuff ALL OVER my house! I am always looking for wall decor that have words of inspiration! Good find!

I just looked at the site and it does look cute! I want to see a catalog. :)

The closest consultant to me is in Tennessee!!!

DZmom said:
The closest consultant to me is in Tennessee!!!

Illinois for me.

Um, I am in FL and it says the closest one to me is in UTAH!!! I think they just pick these randomly! IL or TN would be closer to me!

How much to these cost?

UPPERCASE LOOKS LIKE I'M YELLING.I just had to say that. :D

cute stuff...if I ever get my sewing room/pampered chef office together, I would totally get some!

Do you have any idea what price range these are? They are beautiful and something I would be interested in, but I was just wondering if they were "pricey"?
Thanks!

There is a consultant in MN and a friend of mine had a one of these partys. Pricing is based on font size and number of letters. It's fairly reasonable, I guess. I custom made a design and put "love" big in the background and "happiness is being married to your best friend" smaller as an overlay and it cost me a little over $30.00. They also have a bunch of designs already made you can choose from.They are just vinyl letters that you can stick to the wall, tiles, etc. and they can be removed if you change your decor, but are not reusable.

I think it's a pretty new company; the gal last night told me before that she was the only one in KS selling. I think their prices are fairly reasonable; no different from spending the money on a picture or something. I think they look so pretty!
She mentioned too...if we put something about recruiting or booking a show onto a white SA piece to use at fairs & such...Would be an attention getter.

Lacy, that's a great idea! I wish I had thought of that when I was placing my order.

Their company is only a year old. When I told her that Pampered Chef has been around for 26 years she nearly died. She's never even been to a party and started asking all the red flag questions. I just recruited my Uppercase Living consultant!! I have to call her tomorrow and answer some more questions, but when I got off the phone with her she said that she was VERY interested in signing up!!

Thanks for the info, that does seem reasonable to me, too! :D

I also requested info from a consultant and got a lady from Utah. Let's see, I live in Iowa, I can literally look out my front room window and SEE Illinois.....so this obviously is not done by region, but probably a rotating list. I will probably contact the woman whose information I was given, it did say that they only provide the information of their "Senior Directors" which I understand. But, come on, how convenient is it for someone from Utah to service my needs?!
Anyhow, thanks for sharing the info about this company, it looks neat! :)

Here's some pricing info I downloaded from the site.

Also, at the show they gave us little vinyl squares to stick to our walls at home with different color options and stuff.

The show I went to was 10/6 and the hostess just emailed me Wed. and said the product JUST came in. Don't know if that was the consultant or the company??? :confused:

Attachments

• Uppercase_FontsPricingColors.pdf
    564.5 KB · Views: 296
I have heard of a couple of different companies like that here in Arizona: Articulate Walls, and Vinyl Chatter are what comes to mind right now. They are very cute!

I requested a catalogAnd the consultant told me it woudl be $5.95!!

I love the idea, but I'm not sure I want to spend $5.95 when I can browse for free online at other websites I've found.

Can anyone tell me if the catalog is worth it?

The catalog is big with a lot of ideas, but I personally would have a hard time coughing up $5.95 to buy their products.

ltkacz said:
And the consultant told me it woudl be $5.95!!

I love the idea, but I'm not sure I want to spend $5.95 when I can browse for free online at other websites I've found.

Can anyone tell me if the catalog is worth it?

I noticed on their website it said "contact a consultant to purchase a catalog" & I thought it was crazy. It does say that price on the cover. The gal I know just gave me one though.

I know a lady that built a new house about 3 years ago. She has that kind of stuff on her walls in the dining and kitchen areas. She bought them at a store I think. She didn't go to a party. They are really pretty. Hers look like they are painted on the wall, but they aren't.

What a neat thing!
I need this for my bathroom because I was wanting to take my nieces and nephews handprints in black paint (have white walls) and as a remembrance for when my sons were little, put "dirty" looking handprints all over the wall, randomly with this poem painted around the top (my son made me a picture with this poem when he was in first grade)
"Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small. And always leave my finger prints on furniture and walls. But every day I'm growing, I'll be grown up someday (he is) and all those tiny handprints will surely fade away (they are).
So here's a final handprint Just so you can recall, Exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small.

And as always....tears from me.

And I'm not quite good enough to make that look great...this sort of thing would help me to get that done.
Thanks for putting it on here.

Kris

I did a quick search on ebay and online and there are a lot of places that you can get custom phrases and lettering done!! I love these things, but am renting...and even though it says they can come off, i'd be afraid to try it... :)

ihavethetools said:
What a neat thing!
I need this for my bathroom because I was wanting to take my nieces and nephews handprints in black paint (have white walls) and as a remembrance for when my sons were little, put "dirty" looking handprints all over the wall, randomly with this poem painted around the top (my son made me a picture with this poem when he was in first grade)
"Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small. And always leave my finger prints on furniture and walls. But every day I'm growing, I'll be grown up someday (he is) and all those tiny handprints will surely fade away (they are).
So here's a final handprint Just so you can recall, Exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small.

Kris

What a beautiful poem. I would love to do something like this for my Dad for Christmas. Mind if I "borrow" your sons talent?

Don't mind at all.
Although he didn't write it. LOL
The poem is laminated and his picture is in the upper right hand corner. They put his left and right hand prints on each side of the poem with whatever paint the child chose. Oh and the picture has silly Daniel in his paint "smock" with his two hands up with the paint on them. So cute. He did his handprints in red and green with a yellow spot in the middle paint. You have to have the handprints on there.

So now I have no more handprints on my walls so I want to put them BACK on my walls to remind me of those days.

Kris

lacychef said:
I noticed on their website it said "contact a consultant to purchase a catalog" & I thought it was crazy. It does say that price on the cover. The gal I know just gave me one though.

I just ordered a customed order ~ the catalog cost me about $7!!! But it is full of pretty decorating ideas! Really cool. I wouldn't want to sell it though b/c I doubt there will be repeat purchases., You can only have words a few places in youre house, and need to buy once I think.

Hmm..I did a demonstrator search too, and only got the lady in Utah. I'm in Ohio - so maybe she can refer me to someone here?

I do like the idea too. I wonder if these would work on windows? I'm thinking getting personalized PC info on my back windshield of my SUV. I'm not sure if something like this would work or not. Either way, I've got tons of empty wall space and would love to have something like this on my walls...

Thanks for sharing!

So I looked into this, and decided it is a perfect housewarming present for my brother and his family in their new house! I submitted an info request on the website, and this nice lady emailed me back...and get this, she is a pampered chef consultant too! :)

I met a gal about 2 weeks ago who is a cons. for this co. She showed us a sample. Seems very cool....

1. What is Uppercase Living?

Uppercase Living is a home decor company that offers beautiful and customizable vinyl designs for walls, windows, and other surfaces. They also offer a variety of home decor products such as candles, frames, and kitchen accessories.

2. How do I use Uppercase Living products?

Using Uppercase Living products is easy and simple. The vinyl designs come with easy-to-follow instructions and can be applied to any smooth, clean surface. The home decor products can be used in any room of your home to add a personal touch.

3. Are Uppercase Living products removable?

Yes, all of Uppercase Living's vinyl designs are removable and won't damage your walls or surfaces. They can easily be removed without leaving any residue behind. However, the home decor products are not removable and should be used as a permanent decoration.

4. Can I customize Uppercase Living products?

Yes, Uppercase Living offers customization options for many of their products. You can add your own personal touch by choosing from a variety of fonts, colors, and sizes for the vinyl designs. You can also personalize some of the home decor products with names, dates, or quotes.

5. How do I purchase Uppercase Living products?

You can purchase Uppercase Living products through a consultant, like myself, who will guide you through the selection and ordering process. You can also host a party to earn free products or shop online through a consultant's website. Uppercase Living products are not sold in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows