• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Experienced the Benefits of Aloette Skin Care?

In summary, Aloette Skin Care is a company that sells cheese spread, moisturizers, and other skin care products. Some people have had good experiences and others have not. The products are not expensive, but the consultant that people used to have to go through was not very pleasant.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've just been invited to an Aloette Skin Care party. Have you ever heard of them? What's your opinion?

my aunt sells it and I love their products

LOL...I read the name and first thought of the cheese spread! Thinking...Linda's going to spread that on...new method! LOL

Food on my mind...better get some breakfast!

Ha - I thought the same as Ginny - Cheese spread -

Nope, haven't heard of it - let us know more!

My SIL had an Aloette party last fall or winter and they do have nice stuff. Funds were low, so I got one thing that was relatively cheap, but I don't really use it that much (don't even remember what it's called, but it's some kind of oil). I had considered having a party, but never did (and the consultant never called me to follow-up with my interest).

And, BTW, this SIL has yet to host a PC party for me! :grumpy:

pamperedlinda said:
what do you use?

I use the Aloepure Basic Skin Care Value Package (it goes by age range so you might use same or different one that is why they are called different skin care products), Restorative Enzyme Peel, and I use the make-up - I got the compact with everything in it the Natural Makeup Collection (I don't use the bronzer I use a powder base instead) I also have a set of brushes that is what the host special was about 2 years ago I think is when I had my show (I almost signed up with them instead of pc) here is the website to see what I am talking about Aloette Cosmetics :: Anti-Aging Skin Care, Moisturizers, Cleansers, Makeup, Spa Products & More

Last edited:
I'm in the market for new skin care so I think I'll go check it out. Is it a 'membership' thing like Arbonne?

I don't think so unless something would have changed but all I have every done was tell my aunt what I want and she would figure it like with do pc adding the tax and s & h. I also use the Hand & Body Silk Lotion it smells so clean.

I had a party years ago with an aggressive consultant. That turned me off of the company & I haven't dealt with the company since!!! I don't remember being particularly impressed with the products or I would have tried to find a different consultant.

Never heard of 'em either ... makes me think of the little French song about plucking a bird ...

I actually started using some of the products over 40 yeas ago. My favorite product is "Visable Aid" it cures everything! sunburn, mosquito bites, rashes, skin irritations, you name it. Every one in our family has a tube on hand at all times! I quit using their basic skin treatments due to cost and I didn't have a consultant to ask questions. I went back to Lancomb and feel it is less expensive in the long run. However, it is a good product.

Never heard of them. Would like more information on the products though. I will follow the link listed earlier.

Joyce Juengel said:
I actually started using some of the products over 40 yeas ago. My favorite product is "Visable Aid" it cures everything! sunburn, mosquito bites, rashes, skin irritations, you name it. Every one in our family has a tube on hand at all times! I quit using their basic skin treatments due to cost and I didn't have a consultant to ask questions. I went back to Lancomb and feel it is less expensive in the long run. However, it is a good product.

I forgot about this and I used it just this week on my 4 year old son he had a bite so we put some on it

Related to Have You Experienced the Benefits of Aloette Skin Care?

1. What is Aloette?

Aloette is a skincare and beauty brand that offers a range of products made with natural ingredients. Their products are designed to improve skin health and provide a luxurious at-home spa experience.

2. Is Aloette a direct sales company?

Yes, Aloette is a direct sales company that offers its products through independent consultants who work from home and host parties for their friends and family.

3. Are Aloette products safe and cruelty-free?

Yes, Aloette is committed to using safe and natural ingredients in their products, and they do not test on animals. They are also Leaping Bunny certified, which means they adhere to strict cruelty-free standards.

4. How can I become an Aloette consultant?

If you are interested in becoming an Aloette consultant, you can sign up online through their website or through a current consultant. You will receive training and support to help you start and grow your business.

5. What sets Aloette apart from other skincare brands?

Aloette stands out for its use of natural and high-quality ingredients, as well as its commitment to empowering women through their direct sales model. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee to ensure customers are happy with their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • imported_mpkegley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies