• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Heard of the Stuff? My Mom Invited Me to a

In summary, the "Beyonce Diet" involves consuming a lot of water and fasting for two weeks. There are negative reviews of the diet, with people reporting that they felt sick and had to go to the bathroom a lot.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone ever heard of the stuff? My mom invited me to a "taste of gourmet" titled home party so I figured it was like tastefully simple? Come to find it's a product line for cleansing or detoxing and it has claims for fast weight loss in 9 days or 30 days. Any one have reviews with it?

I just had a customer send me an email about it. That it had improved the health of her family and helped them loose weight. Beyond that, I have no idea!

I've never heard of it but anything that claims fast weight loss scares me.

Sorry never heard of it.

It also kind of sounded like a pyramid scheme where it mentioned not buying at full retail price because there is a way to get it at wholesale (obviously as a distributor).

I don't know......Cleansing sounds like an awful lot of time in the bathroom.
Sorry to be so blunt but it does....:yuck:

chefkristin said:
I don't know......Cleansing sounds like an awful lot of time in the bathroom.
Sorry to be so blunt but it does....:yuck:

ROFL!! One of my hosts told me she did the "Beyonce Diet" for 2 weeks and she was in the bathroom the entire time - NOT a fun way to diet, IMO!! :yuck:

If you ever have a question about a company that seems like they might be direct sales, just look them up on the DSA website - Direct Selling Association - if they're not there, then they just may be a "pyramid" scheme. Anyone on DSA has to adhere to strict policies and cannot be a pyramid scheme, so if they are part of the DSA, then their practices are legit.

Isagenix has been around for a couple of years. They are a newer DS company, akin to Shaklee and Herbalife. In my opinion they play into people's fears with the "toxic environment" and 'we are all sick somehow' mentality and offer a variety of products from vitamins "that you don't P out" and liver cleansing and such. My gut told me to stay away. (or maybe it was my liver). People in our BMI group who took the products said they felt OK and they didn't P out dark yellow after they had the vitamin. Somehow this color thing was significant to everyone who participated.

My hunch is as the baby boomers age, there will be more and more market for good and phony 'health products' companies. Have you all noticed that the old commercial for Liberty diabetes supply now has 2 or 3 competitors, and that the scooter and power chair ads are multiplying?

God Bless you all, and Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

There's an infomercial on all the time about that. They claim you may have up to an extra 10 lbs of s**t that needs to get cleaned out. I'm sorry, but they prescribe stuff to clean ya out before you have a colonoscopy & I don't remember anyone saying they lost 10 lbs!:eek: ;)

i think it is a company the is really mutli level marketing

you pay a membership fee every year and then get a discount and the bigger your volume of sales the bigger the discount
and if you convince your friends to take the "membership" to get residual chqs every month from their sales and everyone else under you, plus you may get a bigger discount depending on the # members under you

The stuff tastes nasty - My husband's best friend and his wife had lost quite a bit of weight on the program. But I can't do aprogram that I cannot stomach.

As far as the vitamins that you don't P out that makes no sense. There are water soluable vitamins and there are fat soluable vitamins. Only a few vitamins are fat soluable. Water soluable vitamins leave your system in a short period of time or if you do not need them. The important thing about vitamins is are they breaking down and bioavailable to your body. To see if they are breaking down you can put them in a container of room temp water or vinegar. If they do not break don't in 30 you are wasting your money.
As far as clensing and detoxing - May be too much info but you need to be having regular bowel movements 1-3 a day. If not food is sitting in your body to long. If you are not getting regular bowel movements then eat more fiber in your diet (stay away from psylllium, it can cause gas and bloating) drink more water and get more exericise.

I find it hard to beleive that the Beyonce Diet aka the Master Cleanse diet keeps you in the bathroom after the first few days because your are eating nothing - Maybe it is all the water

Fasting is not fun - I would have a migraine type-headache in a few hours due to lack of caffeine.

Ok this is too weird... I received a call at home early last evening from someone I had never met. She asked if I sold PC, so I listened to her rather than thinking it was a solicitation. She said she got my name from "someone", would not tell me who, and that I might be interested in making money from home. She kept asking for referrals to other people who might be "open" to the non-toxic concept. She sent me a link to a website that I could not figure out what they were selling. I have a feeling this was it!

I don't know about this company, but 'detoxing and cleansing' is good for you. I did one a few years back called 'suddenly slim'. It was a 10 day detox and I lost 15 pounds. I did it a second time a couple of months later for a total of 30 pounds lost. I never put the weight back on after going to my normal diet until I got pregnant and lost all of that weight afterwards rather quickly.
It's kind of a pain in the butt (pun intended) but totally worth it.

So I've read about the Master cleanse diet, but am not sure about the whole idea of drinking a mixture of water, lemons, maple syrup and cyanne pepper. What is the suddenly slim diet? I know there is now quick fix to loosing weight and that it is a life style change, but I have a class reunion coming up and the idea of loosing 15 pounds by then is tempting. ;-) Just curious. I'm doing the weight watchers thing, but sometimes it's hard to be patient.

I think I'll skip that party, as I don't want to get roped into buying their rather expensive system or have them talk me into becoming a Distributor! :0

My ex-Husband's wife tried it and she lost a great deal of weight. I tried it and it did not do anything for me and it is really expensive

My dad does Isagenix and he has suggested me doing it he has lost weight but he put it back on he does the yo yo thing every yr though summer loses it looks pretty good winter gains it back. I know that is not healthy to do.

Well, initially if you wanted to lose weight with the program that's great but they have a whole line of "maintenance" stuff which would be even more pricey! That's probably how they talk you into becoming a distributor (to get the employee discount) type thing. Same problem with Arbonne, I got hooked on some of the stuff (way to overpriced) and my rep tried to recruit me to be a consultant to get the discount. NO thanks!

Related to Anyone Ever Heard of the Stuff? My Mom Invited Me to a

What is "Anyone Ever Heard of the Stuff?"

"Anyone Ever Heard of the Stuff?" is a phrase commonly used by representatives of Pampered Chef to introduce their line of kitchen products to potential customers. It is a way to pique interest and start a conversation about the brand.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and pantry items. They also have products for meal preparation, serving, and entertaining.

Are Pampered Chef products high quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes pride in offering high-quality products that are designed to last. They use durable materials and have rigorous testing processes to ensure the best possible products for their customers.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

There are a few ways to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly from a Pampered Chef representative, attend a cooking or product demonstration, or order online through their website. You can also host a cooking or product party to earn free and discounted products.

Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their products. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. If you encounter any issues with your product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • pchefdonna