• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Gotten a Bulk Order? How to Handle...

In summary, my Mom is organizing a couples golf tournament in Florida and they will be giving favors to each couple that participates. They have a $25-$30 budget for each gift and need 64 of them. They were thinking that the trifle bowl would be perfect (although it is over their budget - I thought there might be a way to get a discount if getting that many and I would be willing to pay for some of it since it would be such a big sale). If I can't figure out the numbers maybe they could get the bamboo cheese board...Anyway, my question is this - do you have to set this up as a special order since it will be so many of one
pamperedval
Gold Member
I am not sure if this is the right thread - but I need help and there is a two hour wait time to talk to HO!

My Mom is organizing a couples golf tournament in Florida and they will be giving favors to each couple that participates. In the past it has been some sort of household item like glasses or something. They have a $25-$30 budget for each gift and need 64 of them.

We were thinking that the trifle bowl would be perfect (although it is over their budget - I thought there might be a way to get a discount if getting that many and I would be willing to pay for some of it since it would be such a big sale). And if I can't figure out the numbers maybe they could get the bamboo cheese board...

Anyway, my question is this - do you have to set this up as a special order since it will be so many of one item? Can I submit it as a show and then order enough at regular price as one order and then get the rest with a discount on the host order? How much would shipping be - I can't imagine that HO would ship that many with just $4 for one guest and the rest free for the host...

I am dying to work this out - if I can get them discounted I could probably cover the difference in price and this would give me some cushion with points as I am really aiming for the cruise!

If anyone has ever done an order like this I would love to hear how it works... I can't wait another hour to talk to HO!

Thanks!

Val

Yes, you can split it up so that it's 1 guest and the rest on the host order.

Technically, any orders for 50 or more of the same item are supposed to go through the HO as a bulk order.

But....I had someone who wanted 100 mini serving spatulas for shower favors. Her sister was the bride and was hosting a show. After all show orders were in, we just added 20 spatulas to 5 different guest orders and did it that way. That way, the sister got the host benefits and the sister buying the spatulas didn't pay shipping.

I hope no one from HO is watching. :)

I would at least call HO first and see if they do a discount for bulk orders...

And Deb- I was talking to someone from HO while they were surfing CS, so know that it is possible, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
I would at least call HO first and see if they do a discount for bulk orders...

There is no discount. AND they pay direct shipping!

Thanks for answering! (and way to go Debbie with your host for Friday - read your other post and I hope she signs!!)

I actually just heard from HO and you are right about ordering more than 50 of the same thing on one order. Basically that is just to protect PC from selling to someone for commercial use.

If you do order more than 50 of something you have to get approval and then it goes through as an individual order. I did ask the lady if it would be okay to split the order up into a few shows so that I could get a discount on some of them and she said that it would be okay as long as there were less than 50 on the show.

So I need to start doing some math - but hopefully I can figure out a way to break it down so that it averages $30 for each one by splitting it into shows and getting some at a discount or at half price etc.

Let's hope I can make it work - it would be a great sale!

Val

Can you do two shows, each with 32 bowls?

That is just what I was gona say.

If you're looking for something cheaper than the trifle bowl, how 'bout the SA Small Bowl Caddy with Small Bowls? That's just $28.50, and a GREAT gift! I think they're SO SO cute, and a great way to start their collection! You KNOW they'll want to add on...Your mom should order all the prizes and then keep the host benefits for herself!

That's so cool, Val!!! I hope it all works out for you. I bet it will!:)

Good luck Val! I wish we had some better options for the bulk orders. It seems like PC should come up with some discount structure if they are going to ask that you send them through to HO. Definately put it on one or two shows and you should have no problem getting them within their budget by the time you figure free, half-price and discounted product.

1. Can I place a bulk order for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can place a bulk order for Pampered Chef products. We offer special pricing for bulk orders, so please contact us directly to discuss your specific needs and pricing options.

2. How many products do I need to order to qualify for a bulk order discount?

The minimum quantity required for a bulk order discount varies depending on the specific products you are interested in and the current promotions available. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your options.

3. How long will it take to receive my bulk order?

The processing time for bulk orders may vary depending on the size and quantity of products ordered. Our team will work with you to provide an estimated delivery date once your order has been placed.

4. Can I mix and match products in a bulk order?

Yes, you can mix and match products in a bulk order. Our team will work with you to customize your order and ensure that you receive the products you need at the best possible price.

5. Is there a limit to how many bulk orders I can place?

No, there is no limit to the number of bulk orders you can place. We are happy to work with you on multiple bulk orders to meet your needs and provide the best pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsolnick