• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of Wildtree Herbs?

In summary, a past host of mine asked me the other day if I ever heard of the company Wildtree? She showed me their catalog. Wildtree Herbs has a website that is very nice. One of the executives in my upline directors cluster left to go with them.
kreaser
Gold Member
A past host of mine asked me the other day if I ever heard of the company Wildtree? She had just attended a party. She showed me their catalog. Here is their website...Wildtree Herbs
Just curious if anyone had heard of it...their website is very nice.

Nope- never heard of it. Looks nice, however :)

yes, did a joint party with them. Not impressed.

One of the executives in my upline directors cluster left to go with them.

ShanaSmith said:

I just don't understand that...if you are an Exec. with PC you are doing so well...why leave? It just puzzles me...

janetupnorth said:
I just don't understand that...if you are an Exec. with PC you are doing so well...why leave? It just puzzles me...

Seriously... my SD makes over $50,000 a year for working 2 nights a week - I can't imagine why you would leave when I'm sure they were making well over that just to start over with another company!?!?

ShanaSmith said:

so that's where M.K. went....

The stuff looks good. But I can't imagine have a lot of sales just selling sauces and stuff. I do sell quite a bit from our pantry, but no where near the amount of tools. Just seems like it would be difficult.

Never heard of them; checked out the site and it reminded me of Tastefully Simple.

I like the stuff. I hosted a party in May and actually had a $400 show. Surprised me! The stuff she had out was pretty yummy. Their host plan is pretty similar (in the way of free stuff that is) so I earned quite a bit. They have some scampi seasoning that is really good and they have some different oils like grapeseed oil, and butter, etc. It was a PTA friend of mine that started selling and I was her first show. She then did a show with me last month. Wasn't meant to be a swap (as I don't like to really do that) but she did.

janetupnorth said:

What she told us was she felt we didn't need her "training" anymore. Everything she was training us on...everyone knew. She longed to be a teacher and PC fulfilled this part of her heart, while staying home with her 3 boys. She gave the most inspirational training at her last directors' mtg with us...just weeks later she told us she was leaving. She contemplated leaving about 2 years prior, but didn't. Though it was a surprise she left, it wasn't, make sense?

For the West coast, it's a fairly new company. She's already has 40+ on her entire team with about 18-20 people coming to her team meetings. She's very happy, that's all I wanted for her.

BTW ~ it's not the $$ at all, she didn't need to work, her DH has a WELL paying job.

I just had a sister Director leave eff Aug 1 for MonaVie. She has gotten TPC in recruiting 3 or 4 years. Direct Sales is basically a temp biz for a lot.

I love their butter flavored grapeseed oil. Grapeseed oil is VERY good for you and it's great to use it to pop popcorn in our stir fry skillet. 2 TBLS of oil to 1/4 cup of corn and it fills it up!!

Love Wildtree Banana, Banana Bread, it is sooo yummy, the best I have ever tasted. the problem is the consultant will NOT LEAV ME ALONE!!! All i want is to order more bread and she is hounding me to host a tasting which I do not want to do at this time and I have explained why to her 20 times. The have a very good pesto sauce as well, love the products, just not the pushy consultants :(

My sister just went to a party, and told me that she learned that olive oil is a carcinogen and should never be used to fry? What ????
Well, she twisted the info to fit her needs -- to sell grapeseed oil.
Just the fact that she told a roomful of people this totally turned me off to the product.
And after looking at the spices, ours are cheaper.

Kitchen2u said:
I just had a sister Director leave eff Aug 1 for MonaVie. She has gotten TPC in recruiting 3 or 4 years. Direct Sales is basically a temp biz for a lot.

Gin - who was that? I am so out of it... you can email me if you don't want to post...

Related to Have You Heard of Wildtree Herbs?

1. What is Wildtree?

Wildtree is a direct sales company that specializes in all-natural, organic, and clean eating products. They offer a wide range of pantry staples, meal solutions, and cooking tools to help make mealtime easier and healthier.

2. How is Wildtree different from other direct sales companies?

Wildtree stands out from other direct sales companies because of their focus on all-natural and organic products. They also offer a unique meal prep workshop concept where customers can learn how to prepare multiple meals in one session using Wildtree products.

3. Are Wildtree products gluten-free?

Yes, all Wildtree products are gluten-free. They are also free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, making them a safe and healthy option for those with dietary restrictions or food sensitivities.

4. Can I purchase Wildtree products without hosting a workshop?

Yes, Wildtree products can be purchased directly from their website or through a consultant without hosting a workshop. However, hosting a workshop is a great way to try out a variety of products and learn new recipes and meal prep techniques.

5. Is it easy to become a Wildtree consultant?

Yes, becoming a Wildtree consultant is a simple process. You can sign up online and receive all the necessary training and support from the company. There are also no sales quotas or minimums, making it a flexible opportunity for those looking to earn extra income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • General Chat
Replies