• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Affordable Home Decor with At Home America - Reviews & More!

In summary, my hostess said that April had already scheduled another party and that she didn't know who the party was with. My hostess also said that she had bought products from this company in the past and she liked them.
hoosierchef
I was talking to one of my hostesses whose party I had to reschedule and asked her if April would be ok and she said she already had another party scheduled. I asked who with and she said it was an "At Home America" party. I said really....I've never heard of them. I guess I sorta invited myself to her party! :rolleyes: :eek: :p (We're rescheduling for May....BTW....:p I don't think she was too upset.)

Anywho, I was wondering who on here knows about this company and what they think of their stuff. I went on their website and their stuff seems pretty reasonably priced......

They have lots of stuff I love.
A good friend of mine has sold for about 3 years. I love their old fashioned serving bowls and I have several of their mirrors, & the manor house 7 tier bowl rack.
I have their bistro serving collection that I bought when they started, but have seen in in many stores for less and in a nicer finish. l have their cast iron welcome sign outside it still looks liek it did the day we hung it. It gets rain and sun on it and has held up well.
My favorite thing is their linen runners they have the fruits on them like back int he 40 & 50's . The change them each summer.
I have been pleased with most of their products

I went to their website. Looks like nice stuff anyway.

Before I began selling PC, I very much wanted to become an AHA consultant, especially since it is still a relatively new company. BUT, they won't work with consultants at APO addresses.

Have a friendI have a friend who recently stopped selling PC. She went on to sell Creative Memories, Taste of Cooking, something else and now this "At Home America" stuff. I haven't had time to look at the website but I will just to see what this company is selling. I had never heard of it until she sent me an email announcing her new business. I told her I hope it works for her but her problem, I think is that she can't seem to get out of her immediate circle of family and friends.

Debbie :D

I am acquainted with the founders of the company through chuch and the Christian school, so you can be sure it is an ethical, upstanding company. Their headquarters are also here in the Chicago area.

I have never been to one of their shows, though, so I have no idea how their products are.

I did a show a few years ago and love their products!

Related to Discover Affordable Home Decor with At Home America - Reviews & More!

What is At Home America?

At Home America is a direct sales company that offers affordable home decor products through independent consultants.

Can I purchase At Home America products online?

Yes, you can purchase At Home America products through their website or through an independent consultant's website.

Are there any reviews of At Home America products?

Yes, there are many reviews of At Home America products online. You can find them on the company's website, independent consultant's websites, and on review websites such as Yelp and Trustpilot.

What types of products does At Home America offer?

At Home America offers a variety of home decor products including wall art, furniture, kitchenware, and seasonal decorations.

How can I become an At Home America consultant?

To become an At Home America consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or contact a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76