• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chamonix All Natural Skin Care Products Free Samples and Catalog

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: Lanilan
Views: 218 Replies: 0 LINKY
Welcome to Chamonixs Advanced Science skin care line, where we believe beauty is a science. For years Chamonix has been dedicated, through much time and research, to develop and deliver the finest skin care products that effectively help treat wrinkles.
Our world renowned skin care line includes the best wrinkle treatments which are among our best sellers including the newly formulated, La Magie and Esotique, which are our anti-wrinkle treatment moisturizers, the Cristalles microdermabrasion treatment; our alternative to Botox, our Vitamin C Deep Firming Serum and world famous neck treatment Lessence, which adds strengthening power in the process of our anti-aging spa collection. This, of course, is just to name a few of the finest in ultimate skin care in the entire cosmetic industry.Please provide us with your contact information to be
able to send you our samples package and the catalog.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Cover Girl!!!!Got my CN today and all I have to say is....

DEB YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Oooh, I can't wait to see!!!! Congrats Deb!!

Thanks!!!! I was wondering when it would come....I got to see it at NJ's office on Friday. :):):):)(that was my big secret for all of you who were waiting :))

Sooooooooooo Coooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!

Oh I can't wait to get mine and see it Deb.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

I know I wish it was online right now

CONGRATS!!

annew said:
I know I wish it was online right now

CONGRATS!!
Yeah, I wondered why it's not online yet. The calendar says it'll be Thursday or somewhere around there....isn't it usually earlier for Directors. I hope my hard copy is in the mail today!!!:):)

Congrats, Deb! I showed hubby and said "Hey, I know this girl!" Ha -- I know a celebrity!!

Great Job on the article, too! You are awesome!

can't wait to see it!!

Hmph. My mail is here, but no CN for me. *pouting*

My mail isn't here yet.:( I want to see!!!!

I got mine today! WOO HOO Debbie!! :party::party:

DebbieJ said:
Hmph. My mail is here, but no CN for me. *pouting*

That's just not right! They should have mailed yours out earlier for sure.

It is a beautiful cover too. You look great!

Best part? I got to keep the shirt! LOL! :)

I want to see too!! I don't get mine until the last day of the month usually. Can't wait to see it CONGRATULATIONS. What is it about though, Dream Patrol?

I got it!! Great job, Deb!!! What a cover girl you are!!:)

DebbieJ said:
Thanks!!!! I was wondering when it would come....

I got to see it at NJ's office on Friday. :):):):)

(that was my big secret for all of you who were waiting :))

Great Secret! :)

Still waiting on the other special news, couldn't get anything out of the Director of he Hispanic Market when he was here this weekend. I'm fearing now that it may be something for our market they way he was talking.... It sounded before like there would be a consultant-wide e-mail going out at the beginning of the month about it. :cry:

pamperedbecky said:
I got it!! Great job, Deb!!! What a cover girl you are!!:)

Give us more details since we don't have it yet, what does it say about her? :)

Woo Hoo! Way to go Deb! Mine wasn't in the mail today...hopefully I'll have it tomorrow :) Can't wait to see it!!

OMG ---why didn't someone e-mail me and tell me that I put in the wrong name on my last post???

You guys are too good to not make fun of my EACRMON syndrome. Oh, that's Early Alzheimers Can't Remember My Own Name Syndrome!

:rolleyes:

jwpamp said:
OMG ---why didn't someone e-mail me and tell me that I put in the wrong name on my last post???

You guys are too good to not make fun of my EACRMON syndrome. Oh, that's Early Alzheimers Can't Remember My Own Name Syndrome!

:rolleyes:

Now you have me confused?? You called her "Deb" - that's correct... or did you go back and change it?:p

She called me Jen at first. Lots of people do that b/c they get confused by my last name. No biggie, Janice!

That is really awesome! You should frame it and put in your office.

Happy Chef said:
That is really awesome! You should frame it and put in your office.
Yeah, when I actually GET IT! LOL!!!!I do have the email of the publications mgr, so maybe I'll ask him to send me a nice clean copy. :) It's raining/sleeting/snowing here today, so I'm sure my copy will be all wet and nasty.

It's here, it's here!!!! I have a meeting at church tonight and I can't wait to show it off.I have a Director's meeting with my NED tomorrow and I can't wait to show it off.I didn't know that all my recruits from the last year are qualified and active except one. How cool is that?!?!?!?! (I know which one isn't and I'm so sad b/c I think PC would be GREAT for her and her situation *sigh*)

I got mine today, and you look FANTASTIC!!! You should be really proud of yourself and your accomplishments!!
Oh, and your DH should definitely be taking his cover girl out to celebrate!! How often can a man say his wife is on the cover of a magazine?!?!?:D

amy07 said:
I got mine today, and you look FANTASTIC!!! You should be really proud of yourself and your accomplishments!!
Oh, and your DH should definitely be taking his cover girl out to celebrate!! How often can a man say his wife is on the cover of a magazine?!?!?:D
Hmmm....I'll have to tell him that! :love0010:

Lookit you! How awesome!

DebbieJ said:
I have a Director's meeting with my NED tomorrow and I can't wait to show it off.

You so have the wear the shirt!!!!!! :p

finley1991 said:
You so have the wear the shirt!!!!!! :p

That means I have to do laundry cuz I wore it to church on Sunday! :grumpy:

I haven't seen it yet but someone posted it on CS and it is GREAT!!! Photo Shoot makes a BIG difference mine was au natural and I wasn't too happy with every little blemish showing. You look AWESOME!!! Definitely frame it!!! Ask someone at HO to send you multiple copies for friends and family (and inactives!) I had a few come back when I sent them mine. :)

Got mine today! You look great and it's sure well-deserved!

Congrats Deb! I got mine and it didn't register until I started to read the article.
Good for you!! It is a GREAT COVER!

I just got mine yesterday. Deb, that is such a cute picture of you. Congratulations!

finley1991 said:
Got my CN today and all I have to say is....

DEB YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!

YES she does!!!! Way to go!!! I plan to read my CN news cover to cover, starting with your article! :)

DebbieJ said:
It's here, it's here!!!! I have a meeting at church tonight and I can't wait to show it off.

I have a Director's meeting with my NED tomorrow and I can't wait to show it off.

I didn't know that all my recruits from the last year are qualified and active except one. How cool is that?!?!?!?! (I know which one isn't and I'm so sad b/c I think PC would be GREAT for her and her situation *sigh*)

Send her a copy of CN! When she sees you on the cover, she'll realize how REAL the dream is!

1. What is Chamonix's Advanced Science skin care line?

Chamonix's Advanced Science skin care line is a collection of skin care products that are dedicated to treating wrinkles through extensive research and development.

2. What are some of the best selling products in Chamonix's skin care line?

Some of the best selling products in Chamonix's skin care line include La Magie and Esotique, which are anti-wrinkle treatment moisturizers, Cristalles microdermabrasion treatment, Vitamin C Deep Firming Serum, and Lessence neck treatment.

3. What is the alternative to Botox offered by Chamonix?

The alternative to Botox offered by Chamonix is their Cristalles microdermabrasion treatment, which is a non-invasive and painless way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

4. What is Lessence and how does it contribute to the anti-aging spa collection?

Lessence is a neck treatment offered by Chamonix that helps to strengthen the skin and contribute to the overall anti-aging effects of their spa collection.

5. How can I receive samples and a catalog for Chamonix's skin care line?

To receive samples and a catalog for Chamonix's skin care line, you can provide your contact information through their website or through online coupon sites such as Fatwallet.com.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedchefjunkie
Back