• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Magic of Almay's Color-Blending Foundation for Fair Skin

In summary, people have tried the new Almay foundation and found it to be nice and light. They also recommend using a concealer first and finding the right shade in the store.
imported_mpkegley
Has anyone tried that new Almay foundation that goes on white and then blends to your skin color? I have been thinking of trying it because I have such fair/light skin, it is so hard to find the "right" color for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it yet and if you like it.

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to read a review if anyone's tried it!

I usually use the lightest Ivory color from various cosmetic companies.Started using the new Almay 2 weeks ago and am very pleased with it. It is a bit sheer, but where more coverage was needed, I dabbed a bit as a concealer first, and let it set for a bit.My skin is quite dry by the way, and it feels good!Going back to the store to look for the color changing blush, too!

Thanks, I was wondering if it "really" worked, if you know what I mean. I have a hard time finding the right shade. I didn't realize they have the color changing blush! I guess I will give it a try.

I hate finding the right shade and wasting money too. Have you ever thought of using Bare Essentials, Mary Kay or Clinique? When you go to the store (or have the MK rep come to your house) they match it up for you.

Yes I do end up paying more per container but I am also not wasting money on getting the wrong shade. If you do not like it you can always return it with no problem.

I have tried Mary Kay and I just don't like the foundation. I usually end up with Merle Norman, but every time I go get it, the price is higher and higher. When I saw the commercial for the new Almay, I thought I might just have to try it. I don't think I can get Bare Essentials or Clinique in my town. I don't want to have to go the big mall in another town to get them. I have thought of trying them in the past, but didn't for that reason. I may have to break down and do it the next time I am at the mall.

mpkegley said:
I have tried Mary Kay and I just don't like the foundation. I usually end up with Merle Norman, but every time I go get it, the price is higher and higher. When I saw the commercial for the new Almay, I thought I might just have to try it. I don't think I can get Bare Essentials or Clinique in my town. I don't want to have to go the big mall in another town to get them. I have thought of trying them in the past, but didn't for that reason. I may have to break down and do it the next time I am at the mall.

After you find out your shade you can order both Bare Essentials and Clinique on line. I personally love Bare Essentials and I can not feel that I have it on.

mpkegley said:
Has anyone tried that new Almay foundation that goes on white and then blends to your skin color? I have been thinking of trying it because I have such fair/light skin, it is so hard to find the "right" color for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it yet and if you like it.

Update: Purchased the "Natural" blush this afternoon, it looks good on my very fair skin. It is also 'buildable', can add extra layers. Will try the other 2 colors eventually. Hope Almay continues this line :)

HWC Tablecloth???HWC tablecloth?
I was looking through my pictures of the product interactive room from leadership and I noticed the HWC products were on a table with a HWC tablecloth. I wound up with stomach flu at leadership and missed all of friday and half of Saturday, when I was in the product interactive room I took a couple of pictures and then had to dash out of the room....Did they make an announcement about a HWC tablecloth? It's quite attractive, and I was too yucky feeling to pay much attention to the room the day I was there. Anyone?

The Tablecloth can be earned if you have 3 shows between March 1 - March 15, I believe. It is really cute!!

If you have 2 shows within that time frame then you get the guest specials for HWC. I am going by memory... I haven't seen anything in writing from HO.

Kendra

they announced it when they announced the new HWC products...you earn it when you hold & submit 3 shows in the first 2 weeks of March.
I am sorry to hear you got so sick at leadership....what a bummer!

Related to Discover the Magic of Almay's Color-Blending Foundation for Fair Skin

What is the coverage like for Almay's Color-Blending Foundation for Fair Skin?

The coverage for this foundation is medium to full. It is buildable, so you can customize the coverage to your liking.

What skin type is this foundation suitable for?

This foundation is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.

Does this foundation have SPF?

No, this foundation does not contain SPF. We recommend using a separate sunscreen for sun protection.

How do I choose the right shade for my skin tone?

Almay's Color-Blending Foundation for Fair Skin comes in a range of shades to match different skin tones. We recommend using our shade finder tool on our website or visiting a Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized shade recommendation.

Can I use this foundation with other Almay products?

Yes, this foundation is compatible with other Almay products. We recommend using our Almay Makeup Remover Pads to easily remove makeup at the end of the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Roadtripray