• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Haas Anyone Use Kp Duty for Keratosis Pilars?

In summary, KP Duty is a product specifically designed to help with keratosis pilaris, also known as "chicken skin." It contains a blend of ingredients to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, reducing the appearance of bumps and roughness. It is recommended to use once or twice a day, starting with once a day and gradually increasing if needed. It is safe to use on the face, but a patch test should be done first. Results may vary, but improvement can be seen within a few weeks of consistent use. Tips for best usage include applying to clean, dry skin, massaging into affected areas, moisturizing afterwards, and using a gentle exfoliating tool.
jrstephens
I am thinking about trying it and was wondering if anyone on here has used it. It is from Dermatologist recommended skin care products and skin health information. | DERMAdoctor Russell thinks I am crazy for considering spending that much $ but if it works it will be worth it!!! It does have a $ back guarantee. Of course, they say you need to buy the $80 system not just the lotion or the cream.

I was just thinking what kind of a topic is this? Who would post this here?

....Then I look and it is you, my friend. LOL I love ya!

Yes, I use the lotion regularly. I think it makes a difference. I usually get it at Sephora. I have a KP scrub, maybe it's called a body scrub? I used it last year and it helped, too. But my arms started itching a lot. I haven't used the scrub since. If you sign up for Dermadoctor's e-mails, you'll get notice of sales. I think they just had one for 10% or reduced shipping.

1. What is KP Duty and how does it work for keratosis pilaris?

KP Duty is a product from DermaDoctor that is specifically designed to help with keratosis pilaris, also known as "chicken skin." It contains a blend of ingredients such as glycolic acid and urea to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of bumps and roughness associated with keratosis pilaris.

2. How often should I use KP Duty for keratosis pilaris?

The recommended usage for KP Duty is once or twice a day, depending on the severity of your keratosis pilaris. It is best to start with once a day and gradually increase to twice a day if needed. Be sure to follow the instructions on the product label for best results.

3. Can I use KP Duty on my face for keratosis pilaris?

KP Duty is safe to use on the face, but it is always recommended to do a patch test first to ensure there are no adverse reactions. Also, be sure to avoid any open cuts or wounds on the face when using the product.

4. How long does it take to see results from using KP Duty for keratosis pilaris?

Results may vary for each individual, but many users have reported seeing improvement in their keratosis pilaris within a few weeks of consistent use. It is important to continue using the product regularly to maintain results.

5. Are there any tips for using KP Duty for keratosis pilaris?

For best results, it is recommended to apply KP Duty to clean, dry skin. Be sure to gently massage the product into the affected areas for a few minutes. It is also important to moisturize the skin after using KP Duty, as it may cause some dryness. Additionally, using a gentle exfoliating tool, such as a loofah or exfoliating glove, can help enhance the effects of KP Duty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hollye44
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies