1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Haas anyone use KP Duty for Keratosis pilars?

1. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

I am thinking about trying it and was wondering if anyone on here has used it. It is from Dermatologist recommended skin care products and skin health information. | DERMAdoctor Russell thinks I am crazy for considering spending that much $ but if it works it will be worth it!!! It does have a $ back guarantee. Of course, they say you need to buy the $80 system not just the lotion or the cream.

Apr 2, 2009
  2. I was just thinking what kind of a topic is this? Who would post this here?

....Then I look and it is you, my friend. LOL I love ya!

3. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, I use the lotion regularly. I think it makes a difference. I usually get it at Sephora. I have a KP scrub, maybe it's called a body scrub? I used it last year and it helped, too. But my arms started itching a lot. I haven't used the scrub since. If you sign up for Dermadoctor's e-mails, you'll get notice of sales. I think they just had one for 10% or reduced shipping.

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?